Profile Snapshot of Dr. Yogesh Kulkarni
- Dr. Yogesh Kulkarni is a well-known name in the field of Gynae Onco surgery.
- He holds an experience of more than 22 years and has performed more than 2000 gyne oncological surgeries.
- Currently associated with Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital in Mumbai, Dr. Yogesh Kulkarni has performed over 1000 gyne cancer surgeries in the hospital. He also holds the credit for 500 ovarian, 250 endometrial, 214 cervical cancer surgeries, and 144 robotic cancer surgeries at KDAH alone.
- He gained popularity when he performed the first Reported Fertility Sparing Surgery for Cervical Carcinoma on a 4-year-old for clear cell cervical carcinoma
- He received his training in gyne oncological surgery from the prestigious Tata Memorial Hospital where he also assisted in over 800 gynecological cancer surgeries.
- Dr. Kulkarni is highly experienced in managing and treating all types of gynecological cancer patients.
- Dr. Yogesh Kulkarni has been a bright student during his academic years and his interest in research is evident in the number of publications he has to his credit.
- He has been part of several national and international seminars and has presented papers at various conferences.
- He regularly gets invited to deliver talks all over the world and is actively involved with cancer awareness programs.
Dr. Yogesh Kulkarni’s Expertise
- Carcinoma Endometrium and Uterine sarcoma surgery
- Excisions for premalignant lesions of the cervix
- Early and advanced ovarian cancer surgeries
- Radical Hysterectomy
- Radical Vulvectomy and groin node dissection
- Robotic surgery for different types of Gynecological Cancer- ovarian, endometrial, cervical, vaginal
- Pelvic and paraaortic lymph node dissection
- Surgery for all types of Gynecological Cancer
- Total Pelvic exenteration, Anterior and Posterior Pelvic exenteration
Work Experience of Dr. Yogesh Kulkarni
- Specialist Registrar for Gynecological Oncology at Tata Memorial Hospital, Mumbai
- Lecturer for Obstetrics and Gynecology at Grant Medical College and Sir J J Group of Hospital, Mumbai
- Lecturer for Obstetrics and Gynecology at KEM Hospital, Mumbai
- Lecturer for Obstetrics and Gynecology at Wadia Hospital
Dr. Yogesh Kulkarni’s Qualifications
- MD in Obstetrics and Gynecology
- DNB in Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Fellowship in Gynecological Oncology from Tata Memorial Hospital, Mumbai
Memberships of Dr. Yogesh Kulkarni
- Association of Gynecological Oncologists of India
- Mumbai Obstetrics and Gynecological Society
- Federation of Obstetric and Gynecological Societies of India
- International Gynecological Cancer Society
- European Society of Gynecological Oncology