Profile Snapshot of Dr. Vishakha Kapoor
- Dr. Vishakha Kapoor is a renowned ophthalmologist at Medanta Hospital, Gurugram, having over 21 years of experience.
- She is a DNB (Ophthalmology) from the National Board of Examination in 2002, a Diploma (Ophthalmology) from BJ Medical College in 2000, an MBBS from BJ Medical College in 1997, and an MS (Ophthalmology) from M & J Institute Ophthalmology in 2001.
- She provides medical Treatment for Red Eyes, Treatment of Dark circles, Treatment of Eye Pain, Treatment of the Black eye, Eye Itching, Treatment of Conjunctivitis, Weak Eyes, Eye Infection, Tearing Eyes, and Eye Burning.
- Currently, she is also a member of the Delhi Ophthalmological Society.
Work Experience of Dr. Vishakha Kapoor
- Associate Consultant at Medanta – The Medicity; Since May 2014
- Deputy Director(Medical) at National Board Of Examinations from 2006 to 2011
- Senior Resident at PGIMER, Chandigarh from 2002 to 2005
Dr. Vishakha Kapoor’s Qualifications
- DNB (Ophthalmology) – National Board of Examination in 2002
- Diploma (Ophthalmology) – B J Medical College in 2000
- MBBS – B J Medical College in 1997
- MS (Ophthalmology) – M & J Institute of Ophthalmology in 2001
Memberships of Dr. Vishakha Kapoor
- Delhi Ophthalmogical Society
Awards & Recognitions received by Dr. Vishakha Kapoor
- Anand Chandraverkar Scholarship, 1998-1999 (In Recognition Of Excellent Academic Performance For Year 1998-1999)