- Dr. Vishakha Kapoor is a renowned ophthalmologist in Medanta Hospital, Gurgaon, having over 21 years of experience. She is a D.N.B. (Ophthalmology) from National Board of Examination in 2002, Diploma (Ophthalmology) from B.J. Medical College in 2000, M.B.B.S from B.J. Medical College in 1997 and M.S. (Ophthalmology) from M&J Institute of Ophthalmology in 2001.
- Her specializations lie in Pediatric Nephrology and Kidney Transplant. She provides medical Treatment of Red Eyes, Treatment of Dark Circle, Treatment of Eye Pain, Treatment of Black eye, Treatment of Eye Itching, Treatment of Conjunctivitis, Treatment of Weak Eyes, Treatment of Eye Infection, Treatment of Tearing Eyes and Treatment of Eye Burning. Currently, she is also a member of the Delhi Opthalmological Society.
- D.N.B. (Ophthalmology) – National Board of Examination; 2002
- Diploma (Ophthalmology) – B.J. Medical College; 2000
- M.B.B.S. – B.J. Medical College; 1997
- M.S. (Ophthalmology) – M&J Institute of Ophthalmology; 2001
- Delhi Ophthalmogical Society
Awards & Recognitions
- Anand Chandraverkar Scholarship, 1998-1999 (In Recognition Of Excellent Academic Performance For Year 1998-1999)