Profile Snapshot of Dr. Uday Sanglodkar
- Dr. Uday Sanglodkar is a highly motivated and compassionate medical gastroenterologist with experience in hepatology/transplant hepatology.
- His areas of interest include hepatobiliary diseases, liver intensive care, and transplant hepatology.
- Dr. Uday Sanglodkar has vast experience in pre and post-liver transplant care, liver intensive care management, and evidence-based management of gastrointestinal and liver diseases.
- Dr. Sanglodkar is having expert hands at diagnostic and therapeutic gastrointestinal endoscopy, and also ensures quality assurance practices, academics, and continuing education.
Dr. Uday Sanglodkar’s Expertise
- Hepatobiliary diseases
- Liver Intensive Care and
- Transplant Hepatology
Work Experience of Dr. Uday Sanglodkar
- Consultant – Gastroenterology, and Hepatology at Global Hospital from 2016 to present
Dr. Uday Sanglodkar’s Qualifications
- DNB General Medicine
- DNB Medical Gastroenterology
Publications of Dr. Uday Sanglodkar
- Use of Hemospray for recurrent life-threatening post EVL/EST ulcer bleeding
- A series of 25 cases of cellulitis in decompensated liver disease from southern India.
- Pancreatitis, panniculitis, and Polyarthritis – a rare triad!
- Gastroesophageal reflux – Is it uncommon in Indian patients with decompensated liver cirrhosis?
- Risk factors predicting nosocomial, healthcare-associated, and community-acquired infection in spontaneous bacterial peritonitis and survival outcome
- Rationalizing diuretic use in Indian patients with decompensated liver cirrhosis: a stepping stone to set guidelines for Indian patients
- Study of neurological manifestations in chronic alcoholic patients.
- Bacteremia in Spontaneous bacterial peritonitis as a predictor of prognosis