Profile Snapshot of Dr. Thirumalai Ganesan Govindasamy
- Dr. Thirumalai Ganesan Govindasamy is a well-known Urologist of India, practicing as a consultant in Urology and Renal transplants at Apollo Hospital, Greams Road in Chennai.
- He has interests and specializations in Laparoscopic and Robotic Urology, Robotic and Laparoscopic Donor Nephrectomy, Urethral Reconstructive Surgery, Per-cutaneous Nephrolithotomy, and Flexible Ureteroscopy.
- Serving his patients for almost 37 years, Dr. Govindasamy has gained enough recognition and trust from his patients and has cured many people of severe illnesses.
- He is also involved as a member of the Indian Society of Neuroradiology (ISNR) and takes part in the events organized by the same.
Dr. Thirumalai Ganesan Govindasamy’s Expertise
- Augmentation Cystoplasty
- Continuous Ambulatory Peritoneal Dialysis(CAPD) and Kidney Transplant
- Cystoscopy procedure
- Direct Visual Internal Urethrotomy(DVIU)
- Flexible Ureteroscopy
- HIV treatment
- Hydrocele surgery
- Laparoscopic Urology
- Male sexual problems
- Penis surgery
- Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy
- Robotic Surgery
- Treatment of Erectile Dysfunction
- Urethral Reconstructive Surgery
- Urologic Cancer
- Urology consultation
- Urology minimally invasive surgery
Work Experience of Dr. Thirumalai Ganesan Govindasamy
- More than 37 years of experience
- Consultant – Urologist and Renal transplant Specialist in Apollo Hospital, Greams Road, Chennai since 2004
Dr. Govindasamy’s Qualifications
- MBBS from Madras University, Chennai (1985)
- MS from University of Madras, Chennai (1990)
- M.Ch. from All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Delhi (1993)
- Diploma in Critical Care Medicine
Memberships of Dr. Thirumalai Ganesan Govindasamy
- Indian Society of Neuroradiology (ISNR)