Profile Snapshot of Dr. Sidharth Kumar Sethi
- Dr. Sidharth Kumar Sethi is one of the well-known nephrologists in the NCR region and is trained as a Fellow (International Pediatric Nephrology Association Fellowship) and Senior Resident in Pediatric Nephrology at All India Institute of Medical Sciences and Division of Pediatric Nephrology and Transplant Immunology, Cedars Sinai Medical Centre, Los Angeles, California.
- Throughout his career, he has been actively involved in the care of children with all kinds of complex renal disorders, including nephrotic syndrome, tubular disorders, urinary tract infections, hypertension, chronic kidney disease, and renal transplantation.
- Dr. Sidharth Kumar Sethi has been a part of an 8-member writing committee for the guidelines of Steroid Sensitive Nephrotic Syndrome and an Expert committee involved in the formulation of guidelines for Pediatric Renal Disorders including Steroid Resistant Nephrotic Syndrome and urinary tract infections.
- He also has more than 30 indexed publications in Pediatric Nephrology and chapters in reputed textbooks including Essential Pediatrics and “Pediatric Nephrology”. He is a part of the Editorial Board of “World Journal of Nephrology” and “eAJKD- Web version of American Journal of Kidney Diseases”. In addition, Dr. Sethi is reviewing Pediatric Nephrology related content for various Pediatric and Nephrology journals.
Work Experience of Dr. Sidharth Kumar Sethi
- Senior Consultant – Nephrology, Kidney and Urology Institute at Medanta – The Medicity, Gurugram, presently
- Senior Resident in Pediatric Nephrology at All India Institute of Medical Sciences
- Senior Resident in Division of Pediatric Nephrology and Transplant Immunology, Cedars Sinai Medical Centre, Los Angeles, California
Dr. Sidharth Kumar Sethi’s Qualifications
- MBBS from Maulana Azad Medical College, Delhi University in 2002
- MD – Pediatrics from University College of Medical Sciences & GTB Hospital, New Delhi in 2006
- Fellowship (International Paediatrics Nephrology Association) from AIIMS, New Delhi
- Fellowship (International Society of Nephrology) – Cedars Sinai Medical Centre, California
- Fellowship (P.G.) Indian Society of Paediatric Nephrology
Memberships of Dr. Sidharth Kumar Sethi
- Indian Academy of Paediatrics (IAP)
- American Society of Pediatric Nephrology
- International Pediatric Hypertension Association (IPHA)
- Asian Pediatric Nephrology Association (AsPNA)