- One of well-known nephrologists in the NCR region, Dr. Sidharth Kumar Sethi is trained as a Fellow (International Pediatric Nephrology Association Fellowship) and Senior Resident in Pediatric Nephrology at All India Institute of Medical Sciences and Division of Pediatric Nephrology and Transplant Immunology, Cedars Sinai Medical Centre, Los Angeles, California.
- Throughout his career, he has been actively involved in the care of children with all kinds of complex renal disorders, including nephrotic syndrome, tubular disorders, urinary tract infections, hypertension, chronic kidney disease, and renal transplantation. He has been a part of an 8-member writing committee for the guidelines of Steroid Sensitive Nephrotic Syndrome and Expert committee involved in the formulation of guidelines of Pediatric Renal Disorders including Steroid Resistant Nephrotic Syndrome and urinary tract infections.
- He also has more than 30 indexed publications in Pediatric Nephrology and chapters in reputed textbooks including Essential Pediatrics and “Pediatric Nephrology”. He is a part of Editorial Board of “World Journal of Nephrology” and “eAJKD- Web version of American Journal of Kidney Diseases”. In addition, he is a reviewing for Pediatric Nephrology related content for various Pediatric and Nephrology journals.
- Kidney Transplant
- Pediatric Nephrology
- Renal Replacement Therapy
- Ureteroscopy (URS)
- Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy
- Urinary Tract Infection (UTI)
- Kidney Stone Treatment
- Hemodiafiltration (HDF)
- Renal (Kidney) Surgery
- Percutaneous Nephrolithotripsy
- MBBS – Maulana Azad Medical College, Delhi University, 2002
- MD – Pediatrics – University College of Medical Sciences & GTB Hospital, New Delhi, 2006
- Fellowship (International Paediatrics Nephrology Association)- AIIMS, New Delhi
- Fellowship (International Society of Nephrology) – Cedars Sinai Medical Centre, California
- Fellowship (P.G.) Indian Society of Paediatric Nephrology
- Indian Academy of Paediatrics (IAP)
- American Society of Pediatric Nephrology
- International Pediatric Hypertension Association (IPHA)
- Asian Pediatric Nephrology Association (AsPNA)