- Dr. Sanjiv Jasuja is a Nephrologist & Transplant Physician at the Indraprastha Apollo Hospitals, Sarita Vihar and at Apollo Hospitals, Noida. Along with an MBBS, his educational qualifications include an MD in Medicine, a DNB in Nephrology, and an MNAMS in Nephrology.
- His 22 years of medical practice is highlighted with his memberships in various prestigious national and international medical societies including Indian Society of Nephrology, Indian Society of Organ Transplant, Indian Society of Critical Care, Indian Society of Clinical Research, International Society of Nephrology, and European Dialysis & Transplant Society.
- Dr. Sanjiv Jasuja maintains a dedicated medical practice which is evident by his busy schedule in switching between the two branches of Apollo Hospitals, which he manages efficiently. Due to his firm hand and calm demeanor during operation, he has earned a respect among his patients which is evident by his high patient satisfaction rate.
- Nephrology,Consultant at Indraprastha Apollo Hospitals, New Delhi
- Nephrology,Consultant at Apollo Hospitals, Noida
- MBBS – Guru Nanak Dev University, 1985
- MD – General Medicine – Guru Nanak Dev University, 1989
- DNB – Nephrology – National Board of Examinations, 1995
- Indian Society of Nephrology (ISN)
- Indian Society of Organ Transplantation (ISOT)
- Indian Society of Critical Care Medicine (ISCCM)
- Indian Society of Clinical Research
- International Society of Nephrology (ISN)
- Europian Dialysis &Transplant Society