Designation of Dr. Sabhyata Gupta
Dr. Sabhyata Gupta
Chairperson – Gynaecology and Gynae Oncology
Medanta-The Medicity, Gurugram
Profile Snapshot of Dr. Sabhyata Gupta
- Dr. Sabhyata Gupta is one of the first and best gynaecologists in India to perform robot-assisted surgery for gynaecological patients who are affected with cancerous and non-cancerous conditions.
- She is bestowed as a lifetime member of many national and international institutions, like the International Gynaecological Cancer Society and the European Society of Gynaecological Oncology.
- She received multiple awards for her enormous contribution to the field of Gynae Oncology.
Dr. Sabhyata Gupta’s Expertise
Dr. Sabhyata Gupta is a renowned doctor in the Department of Gynaecology and Gynae Oncology. Her extensive expertise extends to the super specialities of-
- Robotic Gynaecological Surgery- Dr. Sabhyata Gupta has been an expert in robot-assisted surgery in gynaecological patients.
- Colposcopy- She has been the last name in therapeutic procedures related to Gynae Oncology. The most remarkable procedure is colposcopy.
- Advanced Gynae Laparoscopy- She is the mastermind of procedures like laparoscopy which is one of the most advanced gynaecological procedures.
- Gynae Oncology- Dr. Sabhyata Gupta has expert hands in the treatment of gynaecological patients who need oncological treatment.
Work Experience of Dr. Sabhyata Gupta
Dr. Sabhyata Gupta is an experienced doctor. Her experience details can be jotted down as-
- Dr. Sabhyata Gupta was the CoOrdinator of the Clinical Research Committee at the Federation of Obstetrics & Gynaecology Societies of India (FOGSI) from 2003 to 2008.
- She joined the Sri Balaji Action Medical Institute in Delhi in India as the Unit Head & Senior Consultant.
- She was appointed as the Consultant and coordinator at Artemis Health Institute in Gurugram in India.
- Lastly, she has been promoted to the post of Director at Medanta-The Medicity at Gurugram in India.
Dr. Sabhyata Gupta’s Qualifications
Dr. Sabhyata Gupta is a highly qualified doctor with worthy qualifications in the timeline of her career. Her detailed qualifications include-
- She passed her MBBS from Jammu Medical College in 1987.
- Then she completed her MD from Government Medical College, Jammu in 1991.
- She completed her Diploma in Gynaecological Endoscopic Surgery from the University Hospitals Schleswig at Holstein in Kiel in Germany in 2006.
- Dr. Sabhyata Gupta has undergone enormous training in Robotic Gynaecological Surgery Training from France in 2010.
- She has done an extensive training course for Indo-German doctors in “Advanced Endoscopic Surgery in Gynecology” from Giessen School of Endoscopic Surgery (Germany).
- Later, she completed an Observership training program in Uro-gynaecological Oncology at Tata Memorial Cancer Hospital in Mumbai in India.
Memberships of Dr. Sabhyata Gupta
Dr. Sabhyata Gupta is a lifetime member of national and international institutions. She has been bestowed with a membership in the following institutions-
- International Gynaecological Cancer Society (IGCS)
- European Society of Gynaecological Oncology (ESGO)
- Life Member of Federation of Obstetrics & Gynaecology Societies of India (FOGSI)
- Life Member of the Association of Gynecologic Oncologists of India (AGOI)
- Life Member of Indian Medical Association (IMA)
- Life Member of the National Association for Reproductive & Child Health of India (NARCHI)
- Life Member of Delhi Gynaecological Endoscopists Society (DGES)
- Life Member of Indian Menopause Society (IMS)
- Life Member of Indian Fertility Society (IFS)
- Life Member of Indian Association of Gynaecological Endoscopists (IAGE)
- Federation of Obstetrics & Gynaecology Societies of India (FOGSI) 2003-2008
- Co-ordinator (North India), Clinical Research Committee.
Awards & Recognitions received by Dr. Sabhyata Gupta
Dr. Sabhyata Gupta has received numerous awards for her work and contribution to Medical Science. The most remarkable awards are-
- She won the Bharat Jyoti Award from the “India International Friendship Society” in Delhi in 2009.
- In 2009, she was facilitated with the Bharat Excellence Award & Gold Medal by the “Friendship Forum of India”, in Delhi.
- In the same year itself, she was conferred with the Gold Medal for the Rising Personalities of India by “The International Penguin Publishing House” in Delhi.
- She also won the Gold Award in the category Pride of India from the house of “Friendship Forum Of India” in Delhi in 2009.
- Last but not the least, she won the Arch of Excellence Award (Medicare) at the All India Achievers conference in Delhi in 2009.