Profile Snapshot of Dr. Ritu Sharma
- Dr. Ritu Sharma has a full-time experience of two decades in the area of Conservative Dentistry and Endodontics.
- Her tremendous efforts in Root Canal Treatment and surgery pushed her to be one of the best dental surgeons in India.
- She has extensive research papers related to Smile Design and Cosmetic Surgery, which has helped numerous patients get back to their regular stream of life.
- She has received Implant training from Dr. Suvarna Nene (Local tutor at Goethe University in Germany) and training on Occlusion updation from Dr. Madhvi Mhapuskar (Honourable Faculty of King’s in London). She has active participation in Periodontology workshops with Dr. Nicholas Amigoni (University of Chicago) and workshops on Microendodontics by Dr. Anish Naware.
Dr. Ritu Sharma’s Expertise
- Root Canal Treatment, Repeat or recurring Root Canal Treatment, and Root Canal Surgeries
- Smile analysis and Smile design
- Bite analysis and correction
- Crowns & Cosmetic Procedures
Work Experience of Dr. Ritu Sharma
Dr. Ritu Sharma started her career as a Dentist almost 19 years ago.
- She joined as Head of the Department of Dentistry at Sharda University in 2010.
- In 2015, she was appointed as the Head of the Department, an administrator, and supervisor for undergraduate and postgraduate dental courses at the SGT University.
- She has done extensive research throughout her career, which contributes a lot to Root Canal Treatment and Orthodontics.
- Dr. Ritu Sharma has worked in numerous private associations like Apollo, Axiss Clinic, and Dr. Gandhi’s South Delhi Orthodontic Centre and Medanta.
Dr. Ritu Sharma’s Qualifications
Dr. Ritu Sharma is an avid learner, and she has degrees to justify her never quenching the thirst for learning. The details of her qualification are listed below-
- She completed her Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS) from Manipal College of Dental Sciences in Manipal in India in the year 1999.
- She pursued further education and completed her Masters of Dental Surgery (MDS) in Conservative Dentistry & Endodontics – MCODS, from Manipal College of Dental Sciences in Manipal in India in the year 2001.
Memberships of Dr. Ritu Sharma
Dr. Ritu Sharma is a young and energetic doctor who has brought a revolution to the Department of Dentistry in India. In this very short career of hers, she has already bagged three-lifetime membership. The institutions which have bestowed her with membership are-
- Indian Dental Association (IDA)
- Indian Academy of Conservative Dentistry & Endodontics (IACDE)
- Fellow Academy of General Education (FAGE)
Awards & Recognitions received by Dr. Ritu Sharma
Dr. Ritu Sharma has been awarded boundless awards in this short period of her career. The most focused awards of her career are-
- Award for the Best paper presenter in the International Conferences of Dental Sciences.
- She has been accredited in Quality and Safety from Harvard University during her tenure as a dentist.
Publications of Dr. Ritu Sharma
- Dr. Ritu Sharma started publishing research papers in 2014 onwards. And in the period between 2014 to 2018, she published ten research papers, all pertaining to Dentistry. The papers opened up new windows to the Science of Dentistry and have upgraded Dentistry to the next level.