Profile Snapshot of Dr. Revathi Raj
- As a hematologist, Dr. Revathi Raj has been practicing successfully for over 24 years.
- She provides treatments for thalassemia, eosinophilia, male and female health screening, and biochemistry.
- She is a member of the Indian Medical Association (IMA).
Dr. Revathi Raj’s Expertise
- Balance practice
- Blood and marrow transplants
- Blood donation
- Bone marrow transplant
- Chelation therapy
- Eosinophilia treatment
- Lymphatic drainage (lymphatic drainage)
- Male and female wellness screening
- Pediatric cancer
- Treatment of neck pain
- Treatment of obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD)
Work Experience of Dr. Revathi Raj
- Dr. Revathi Raj has 24 years of experience in Hematology, Oncology, and Bone Marrow Transplantation.
- She has been associated with Apollo Cancer Center Hospital since his last work. She is now the chief consultant of the BMT department.
Dr. Revathi Raj’s Qualifications
- MBBS from Madras University, Chennai, India in 1991
- Diploma in Child Health (DCH) from Tamil Nadu Dr. MGR Medical University (TNMGRMU) in 1993
- MRCP from Royal College of Physicians, Pediatrics, Edinburgh in 1995
- FRCP, Hematology from Royal College of Pathology in 2001
Memberships of Dr. Revathi Raj
- Indian Academy of Pediatrics
- IAP- Pediatric Hematology, Oncology
- Tamil Nadu Pediatric Oncology Group
- British Society of Hematology
- Member of SIOP (Society for Industrial and Organizational Psychology)
- Member of the Royal College of Pathologists
- Indian Society for Primary Immune Deficiency
Publications of Dr. Revathi Raj
- Dr. Revathi Raj has published numerous projects and journals related to the diagnosis and treatment of childhood cancer.