Designation of Dr. Ravi Venkatesan
Dr. Ravi Venkatesan
Orthopedic Surgeon and Spine Surgeon
Apollo Hospitals Greams Road, Chennai
Profile Snapshot of Dr. Ravi Venkatesan
- Dr. Ravi Venkatesan is a spine surgery specialist from Chennai, Tamil Nadu.
- He practices as a consultant at Apollo Hospitals Greams-Road, Chennai.
- After completing his MBBS, he pursued DNB and D. Ortho from Vellore.
- He has been treating many patients daily and serving the country.
- His experience in spine surgery, orthopedics, and spine deformity surgery date back nearly 23 years.
- Dr. Venkatesan has performed several surgeries and has been an active member of various orthopedics groups.
- Many organizations have recognized his service and have awarded him for his dedication.
Dr. Ravi Venkatesan’s Expertise
- Minimally Invasive Spine surgery
- Spinal Deformity correction
- Spinal Tumor surgery
Work Experience of Dr. Ravi Venkatesan
- More than 23 years of experience
- Spine surgery consultant – in Apollo Specialty Hospital OMR, Chennai, and Al – Ameen Medical College, Bijapur, Karnataka
Dr. Ravi Venkatesan’s Qualifications
- DNB from Christian Medical College, Vellore in 1998
- D. Ortho from Christian Medical College, Vellore in 1996
- MBBS from Madras Medical College, Chennai in 1990
Memberships of Dr. Ravi Venkatesan
- Tamil Nadu Medical Council
- Tamil Nadu Orthopedic Association
- Association of Spine Surgeons of India
Awards & Recognitions received by Dr. Ravi Venkatesan
- Won Gold Medal from CMC, Vellore
- Was first to perform a minimally invasive surgery in South India
Publications of Dr. Ravi Venkatesan
- Adjuvant posterior stabilization in the management of tuberculous spondylitis of the dorsal and lumbar spine. Venkatesan R, Daniel AJ, Babu PN, Lee VN, Agarwal S, Sundararaj GD Sadhu D. Orthop Traumatol 9:75-85, 2001
- Role of posterior stabilisation in the management of TB spine. Behera S, Cherian VM, Venkatesan R, Sundararaj GD, Lee VN Venkatesh K,. JBJS Br. 85:100-6, 2003