Profile Snapshot of Dr. Rathna Devi
- Dr. Rathna Devi is a senior Radiation Oncologist at Apollo Speciality Cancer Hospital in Teynampet, Chennai, and has an experience of 24 years in the field.
- She completed MBBS from M.S. Ramaiah Medical College, Bangalore University, and a Diploma in Radiotherapy from Madras Medical College, Dr. MGR Medical University.
- Dr. Rathna Devi’s areas of expertise include Cranial Cyberknife Radiosurgery, Intensity Modulated Radiotherapy (IMRT), and Stereotactic Body Radio Therapy (SBRT).
- She is a member of the Indian Medical Association (IMA).
Work Experience of Dr. Rathna Devi
- Dr. Rathna Devi has an experience of twenty four years as an Oncologist
Dr. Rathna Devi’s Qualifications
- MBBS from- M.S. Ramaiah Medical college, Bangalore University in 1989
- Diploma in Radiotherapy from Madras Medical College, DR.MGR Medical University in 1993
Memberships of Dr. Rathna Devi
- Indian Medical Association (IMA)
- Member of ESTRO (European Society of Radiotherapy and Oncology)
- Member of AROI (Association of Radiation Oncologists of India)
- Member of AMPI (Association of Medical Physicists of India)
Publications of Dr. Rathna Devi
- Dr. Rathna Devi is one of the top radiation oncologists in the country. She has published several papers in the Journal of Nucletron, JRCT journal, JCDR journal, etc.