Profile Snapshot of Dr. Rakesh Mahajan
- Dr. Rakesh Mahajan is one of the best Vascular Surgeons in India. He has an experience of 35 years.
- He is a member of the Vascular Society of India and other eminent societies.
- Dr. Rakesh Mahajan is experienced in the diagnosis and treatment of vascular and related disorders.
- He qualified for the prestigious Intercollegiate Exam in the UK and was awarded a CCST certificate.
Dr. Rakesh Mahajan’s Expertise
- Access for Hemodialyses like Arteriovenous fistulas, Shunts, and Catheters
- Complicated Thoracoscopic Surgery for Hyperhidrosis
- Raynaud’s syndrome AV malformations.
- Renal ischemia
- Revascularization for Mesenteric
- Stenting and surgery related to Aortic and Extracranial Carotid Artery
- Treatment of swelling of the leg or Lymphedema
Work Experience of Dr. Rakesh Mahajan
Dr. Rakesh Mahajan has a work experience of 35 long years which includes both national and international practice. His work experience includes:
- He has been an eminent Vascular Surgeon in the UK and he received the CCST certificate.
- He has been practicing now in Indraprastha Apollo Hospitals, New Delhi.
Dr. Rakesh Mahajan’s Qualifications
- MBBS, AIIMS Delhi.
- MS (Surgery), AIIMS Delhi.
- Surgical Training with a specialization in vascular surgeries from UK
- FRCS, The Royal College of Physicians & Surgeons (Glasgow)
- Certificate of Completion of Specialist Training- CCST by the combined board of Royal Colleges of Surgeons, UK
Memberships of Dr. Rakesh Mahajan
- Society of Vascular Surgery
- Vascular Society of India
- Society for Vascular & Endovascular Surgeons of India
- International Society for Vascular Surgeons
Publications of Dr. Rakesh Mahajan
- He has penned seventeen publications which include journals and press releases.