- Dr. Rakesh Mahajan is a Vascular Surgeon with an experience of 26 years.
- He is a member of Vascular Society of India and other eminent societies.
- He is one of the best vascular surgeons in India who is experienced in diagnosis and treatment of vascular and related disorders.
- He qualified the prestigious Intercollegiate Exam in UK and was awarded CCST certificate.
- He has been the mastermind in the diagnosis and treatment of swelling of the leg or Lymphedema.
- Stenting and surgery related to Aortic and Extracranial Carotid Artery.
- Access for HemoDialysis like Arteriovenous fistulas, Shunts and Catheters.
- Complicated Thoracoscopic Surgery for Hyperhidrosis.
- Raynaud’s syndrome AV malformations.
- Revascularization for Mesenteric.
- Renal ischemia.
He has a work experience of 26 long years which includes both national and international practice. His work experience is
- He has been an eminent Vascular Surgeon in the UK after he received the CCST certificate.
- He has been practicing now in Indraprastha Apollo Hospitals.
- MBBS, AIIMS Delhi.
- MS (Surgery), AIIMS Delhi.
- Surgical Training with specialization in vascular surgeries from UK
- FRCS, The Royal College of Physicians & Surgeons (Glasgow)
- Certificate of Completion of Specialist Training- CCST by the combined board of Royal Colleges of Surgeons, UK
- Society of Vascular Surgery
- Vascular Society of India
- Society for Vascular & Endovascular Surgeons of India
- International Society for Vascular Surgeons
- He has penned seventeen publications which include journals and press releases.