Profile Snapshot of Dr. Rajesh Taneja
- Dr. Rajesh Taneja is one of the best Urologists in India, having experience of more than 27 years in the specialization. He is practicing at Apollo Hospitals, New Delhi as a senior consultant.
- Dr. Taneja specializes in surgeries to correct Congenital anomalies of urinary organs; Phimosis, PUJ Obstruction, Megaureter, Hydronephrosis, Vesicoureteric reflux (VUR), Hypospadias, Posterior Urethral Valves (PUV), Ectopia vesicae, and others.
- He is formally trained in the Robotic Surgical system and is one of the few urologists performing Robotic urological surgeries in India.
- Dr. Taneja has expertise in the Holmium Laser Enucleation of prostate technique.
- He has written numerous papers in national and international scientific publications.
- Dr. Rajesh Taneja also authored a book titled ‘Interstitial Cystitis’.
Dr. Rajesh Taneja’s Expertise
- Cryosurgical ablation of prostate and renal diseases
- Ectopia vesicae
- Female and pediatric urology
- GU prosthetics
- Holmium Laser Enucleation of Prostate ( HoLEP)
- Kidney Stone Treatment
- Laparoscopic Surgery
- Minimally invasive and major stone surgery
- Posterior Urethral Valves (PUV)
- PUJ Obstruction
- Robotically-assisted laparoscopic radical prostatectomy
- Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
- Ureteroscopy (URS)
- Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
- Urologic Oncology
- Urology Consultation
- Vascular Surgery
- Vesicoureteric reflux (VUR)
Dr. Rajesh Taneja’s Qualifications
- MS (General Surgery)
- MCh (Urology)
Memberships of Dr. Rajesh Taneja
- Review Panel Member of Indian Journal of Urology
- Geriatric Society of India
- Executive Council of Delhi Tumor Board
Awards & Recognitions received by Dr. Rajesh Taneja
- Special Achievement Award by Government of NCT, Delhi
- Best House Surgeon Award by LNJP and GP Pant Hospital, New Delhi
Publications of Dr. Rajesh Taneja
- Anterior Urethral Valves without Diverticula: A Report of Two Cases and A Review of the Literature- Rajesh Taneja, Digvijay Singh (Congenital Anomalies; October 2013)
- Giant Renal Angiomyolipoma: Unusual Cause of Huge Abdominal Mass- Digvijay Singh, Rajesh Taneja (2013 Journal of Clinical Imaging Science, 3: 1, p 56)