- Dr. Rajeev Annigeri is a well-known Nephrologist from South Indian state of Tamil Nadu, with 23 years of know-how in his field of renal disorders treatment.
- He went under special training in Peritoneal Dialysis from University of Missouri, USA. Dr. Annigeri works at Apollo Hospital in Chennai as a Consultant Nephrologist.
- He has special interest in progression of Enduring Renal ailment, nourishment in Kidney Disease and Critical Kidney injury.
- Dr. Annigeri ensures fully supportive environment for the patients. The doctor provides many medical services like Adrenalectomy, Kidney Transplant, Hemodialysis, Kidney Surgery, Hemodialysis etc.
- He got a number of honors for his contributions.
- Urinary Tract Infection (UTI)
- Kidney Stone Treatment
- Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy
- Total 23 years of experience
- Working as a Consultant Nephrologist and DNB Trainer, Apollo Hospitals, Chennai
- Assistant Professor (Nephrology), St. John’s Medical College Hospital, Bangalore
- MBBS from Karnataka University- 1988
- MD (General Medicine) from the University of Mumbai- 1993
- DNB from the DNB board- 1996
- Indian Medical Association
- Tamil Nadu Medical Council
Awards & Recognitions
- Fellowship from International Society of Peritoneal Dialysis
- Associate Editor, Journal of Indian Society of Nephrology
- Membranous nephropathy due to chronic mercury poisoning from traditional Indian medicines: Report of five cases. Rajeev A Annigeri, Manan Doshi, Budithi Subba Rao, Prakash C Kowdle, Mahendran Varman; Clinical Kidney Journal, sfy031
- Bioimpedance Spectroscopy-Guided Ultrafiltration Normalizes Hydration and Reduces Intradialytic Adverse Events in Hemodialysis Patients. Annigeri R A, Patel HV, Kowdle PC, et al.; Indian J Nephrol. 2019; 29(1):1-7