Profile Snapshot of Dr. Rajeev Annigeri
- Dr. Rajeev Annigeri is a well-known Nephrologist from South India with 23 years of experience in the field of renal disorders treatment.
- He went under special training in Peritoneal Dialysis from the University of Missouri, USA.
- Dr. Annigeri works at Apollo Hospital in Chennai as a Senior Consultant – Nephrologist.
- He has a special interest in the progression of Enduring Renal ailment, nourishment in Kidney Disease, and Critical Kidney injury.
- Dr. Annigeri ensures a fully supportive environment for the patients. The doctor provides many medical services like Adrenalectomy, Kidney Transplant, Hemodialysis, Kidney Surgery, etc.
- He got a number of honors for his contributions.
Dr. Rajeev Annigeri’s Expertise
- Urinary Tract Infection (UTI)
- Kidney Stone Treatment
- Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy
Work Experience of Dr. Rajeev Annigeri
- Total 23 years of experience
- Working as a Consultant – Nephrologist and DNB Trainer at Apollo Hospitals, Chennai
- Assistant Professor (Nephrology) at St. John’s Medical College Hospital, Bengaluru
Dr. Rajeev Annigeri’s Qualifications
- MBBS from Karnataka University in 1988
- MD (General Medicine) from the University of Mumbai in 1993
- DNB from the DNB board in 1996
Memberships of Dr. Rajeev Annigeri
- Indian Medical Association
- Tamil Nadu Medical Council
Awards & Recognitions received by Dr. Rajeev Annigeri
- Fellowship from the International Society of Peritoneal Dialysis
- Associate Editor of Journal of Indian Society of Nephrology
Publications of Dr. Rajeev Annigeri
- Membranous nephropathy due to chronic mercury poisoning from traditional Indian medicines: Report of five cases. Rajeev A Annigeri, Manan Doshi, Budithi Subba Rao, Prakash C Kowdle, Mahendran Varman; Clinical Kidney Journal, sfy031
- Bioimpedance Spectroscopy-Guided Ultrafiltration Normalizes Hydration and Reduces Intradialytic Adverse Events in Hemodialysis Patients. Annigeri R A, Patel HV, Kowdle PC, et al.; Indian J Nephrol. 2019; 29(1):1-7