- Dr. Rajasekar P is an experienced orthopedist with 24+ years of experience.
- He treats and consults patients with problems with Joints, fractures, osteoporosis, Spine injuries, etc.
- He is an MBBS and DNB qualified doctor and practices at Apollo hospitals of Chennai.
- His experience has brought him recognition in the field along with trust and appreciation from the patients.
- One can consult him online through various sites available or can visit him at the hospital.
- 24 Years in Orthopedics Surgery including 11 years as a full time Independent Consultant
- Arthroscopy Fellowship at Perth, Western Australia
- Arthroplasty Fellowship at Singapore
- Arthroplasty Fellowship at Gold Coast, Australia
- Consultant and Orthopaedic surgeon at Apollo Hospitals, Greams Road, Chennai since last assignment
- Pursued MBBS from Madras University of Chennai, India in 1984
- Pursued DNB in Orthopedics/Orthopedic Surgery from DNB board, New Delhi in 1996
- Indian Medical Association Membership (IMA) membership.
- Member of Indian Association for Computer-Assisted Surgery
- Member of Indian Cartilage Society
- Member of Indian Arthroscopy Society
Awards & Recognitions
- Expert at Asia Pacific conference for arthroscopy and Viscosupplementation in Bangkok, Thailand
- Expert at the Arthroplasty Update at Kuala Lumpur of Malaysia
- Founder Member of the Indian Association for Computer Assisted Surgery
- Indian Cartilage Society’s founder member and executive committee member
- Efficacy of Viscosupplemetation in Low KL grade Osteoarthritis of the knee