Designation of Dr. Rajasekar P
Profile Snapshot of Dr. Rajasekar P
- Dr. Rajasekar P is an experienced orthopedist with 24+ years of experience.
- He treats and consults patients with problems with Joints, fractures, osteoporosis, Spine injuries, etc.
- He is an MBBS and DNB qualified doctor and practices at Apollo hospitals of Chennai.
- His experience has brought him recognition in the field along with trust and appreciation from the patients.
- One can consult him online through various sites available or can visit him at the hospital.
Dr. P Rajasekar’s Expertise
- Acetabular Fixation
- Bone Grafting
- Bone replacement surgery
- Cementless Total Hip Replacement (THR) Surgery
- Fracture Treatment
- Joint Mobilization
- Joints and Musculoskeletal Disorders
- Knee Replacement Surgery
- Orthopedic surgery
- Paget’s Disease
- Shoulder Dislocation
- Spine Mobilization
- Treatment of Osteoporosis
Work Experience of Dr. Rajasekar P
- 24 Years in Orthopedics Surgery including 11 years as a full-time Independent Consultant
- Arthroscopy Fellowship at Perth, Western Australia
- Arthroplasty Fellowship at Singapore
- Arthroplasty Fellowship at Gold Coast, Australia
- Working as a Consultant and Orthopaedic surgeon at Apollo Hospitals, Greams Road, Chennai.
Dr. P Rajasekar’s Qualifications
- Pursued MBBS from Madras University of Chennai, India in 1984
- Pursued DNB in Orthopedics/Orthopedic Surgery from DNB board, New Delhi in 1996
Memberships of Dr. Rajasekar P
- Indian Medical Association Membership (IMA) membership.
- Member of Indian Association for Computer-Assisted Surgery
- Member of Indian Cartilage Society
- Member of Indian Arthroscopy Society
Awards & Recognitions received by Dr. Rajasekar P
- Expert at Asia Pacific conference for arthroscopy and Viscosupplementation in Bangkok, Thailand
- Expert at the Arthroplasty Update at Kuala Lumpur of Malaysia
- Founder Member of the Indian Association for Computer-Assisted Surgery
- Indian Cartilage Society’s founder member and executive committee member
Publications of Dr. Rajasekar P
- Efficacy of Viscosupplemetation in Low KL grade Osteoarthritis of the knee