Profile Snapshot of Dr. Raja T
- Dr. T. Raja is a Medical Oncologist from the Tamil Nadu state with 25 years of know-how in this field.
- He practices as a Senior Consultant – Medical Oncologist in Apollo Hospital, Greams Road; Apollo Cancer Centers, and Apollo Proton Center, Chennai.
- Dr. Raja has a specialized interest in Chemotherapy, Lung Cancer Treatment, Melanoma Treatment, Cancer Research, Clinical Care, and medical education.
- He has proficiency in Cancer Screening, Chemotherapy, PICC Line Insertion, Bone Marrow Transplantation, Stem Cell Transplantation, Pap collection, lymphoma, Renal Cell Cancer management, and Head and Neck Tumor.
- Dr. Raja was the Principal Investigator for several clinical studies, a published author for journals, and a teacher.
- He is a member of the Indian Medical Association and was a speaker at various International Conferences.
Dr. T Raja’s Expertise
- Cancer Screening (Preventive)
- Cancer Surgery for Head and Neck Tumor
- Chemotherapy of Haematological Malignancies
- Chemotherapy of Solid Tumors
- Cytology Guided by Ultrasound
- Electro chemotherapy
- Human Papilloma Virus – HPV
- LASIK Eye Surgery
- Lung Cancer Treatment
- Melanoma Treatment
- Pap collection
- PICC Line Insertion
- Stem Cell Transplantation
- Tumor Resection & Reconstruction
Work Experience of Dr. Raja T
- Total 25 years of experience
- Working as a Senior Consultant – Medical Oncologist, Apollo Hospitals, Chennai
Dr. T Raja’s Qualifications
- MBBS from Madurai Kamaraj University (1988)
- MD (General Medicine) from Gujarat University (1993)
- DM (Oncology) from Gujarat Cancer and Research Center (1997)
Memberships of Dr. Raja T
- Colorectal Cancer Program by ESMO Asia CME Partner Centers
- Indian Society of Medical and Pediatric Oncology
- Indian Society of Oncology (ISO)
- Association of Physicians of India
- European Society of Bone marrow transplants
- Executive Committee ISO in 2009
- ICON: Indian Cooperative Oncology Network
Awards & Recognitions received by Dr. Raja T
- Gold Medal in DM oncology, Gujarat University, India (1996)
Publications of Dr. Raja T
- 48-month survival in a metastatic renal cell carcinoma patient across six lines of targeted therapy. E-cancer medical science; volume 8:406 25th February 2014
- A case of signet right call adenocarcinoma of the bladder with spontaneous urinary extravasation. Indian Journal of Urology, July – September 2011, Vol:27, Issue:3