Designation of Dr. Prabu P
Profile Snapshot of Dr. Prabu P
- Dr. Prabu P is one of the top hematologists in Tamil Nadu with an experience of more than 15+ years in the field.
- He gained most of his experience working in the United Kingdom and now practices at Apollo Hospital, Chennai.
- Dr. Prabu acquired experience in general and malignant pediatric hematology while working in the pediatric hematology unit of St James University Hospital, Leeds.
- Dr. Prabu P offers consultation and treatment for Thalassemia, Hemophilia, stem cell transplantation, etc.
Dr. P Prabu’s Expertise
- Hemophilia Treatment
- Pediatric hemophilia
- Pediatric stem cell transplantation
- Thalassemia Treatment
Work Experience of Dr. Prabu P
- An overall 29 years of experience
- Consultant Hematologist at Apollo Hospital, Chennai
- Consultant Hematologist at Royal Derby Hospital, Derby, UK
- Consultant hematologist, Airedale NHS Trust Bradford Teaching Hospitals, United Kingdom
- Specialist Registrar, Yorkshire Deanery Hematology Program details of specialist training
- Bradford Royal Infirmary
- Hull Royal Infirmary
- Leeds General Infirmary
- Transfusion Medicine/Transplant Coordinator National Blood Service, Leeds
- Pediatric Hematology, St James University Hospital, Leeds
Dr. P Prabu’s Qualifications
- MBBS from JIPMER
- MD from JIPMER
- FRCP (Hematology) from Royal College of Pathology, London
Memberships of Dr. Prabu P
- Tamil Nadu Medical Council
- Royal College of Physicians, UK
Publications of Dr. Prabu P
- Bernard-Soulier syndrome in pregnancy, Clin Lab Haematol, 2006 Jun; 28 (3): 198-201