- Dr. Neville Solomon is one of the best Cardiothoracic Surgeon in South India who specializes in Pediatric Cardiac Surgery.
- He has been active in the field for 21 years and managing congenital heart diseases.
- Dr. Solomon is a practicing consultant in the Orthopedics Department of Apollo Hospital Chennai.
- His special interest extends to performing Bypass Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, Aortic Valve Surgery, Infarct exclusion surgery, Blood Vessel Dilators, ECMO, Left Ventricular Assisted Device, and Minimally Invasive CABG, Keyhole Angioplasty, Supraventricular Tachycardia, Ventricular Tachycardia, and Complete Heart Block.
- He heads the Cardiology unit; his team has conducted over 3100 heart operations on newborn babies and adults with complex cardiac situations.
- In addition to this, Dr. Solomon runs the Save a Child’s Heart Initiative (SACHI) Program with his associates at Apollo Hospital.
- AICD treatment
- Aortic Stent Grafting
- Balloon Valvuloplasty – Aortic
- Balloon septostomy
- Biventricular Pacing
- Complex congenital heart surgeries
- Coronary Angiogram
- Closure of Fistulas
- Device Closure- ASD VSD
- ECMO Support
- EPS-Electrophysiological treatment
- Fetal Echocardiogram
- Neonatal and Infant cardiac surgeries
- PDA Device Closure
- PPI-Permanent Pacemaker Implant – Single Chamber
- PTCA-Percutaneous Transluminal
- Pediatric interventional cardiology
- Radiofrequency Ablation
- Single Ventricle Defects Surgery
- Total Anomalous Pulmonary Venous Connection Repair Arterial Switch
- Cardiac Catheterization for congenital problem treatment
- Consultant Pediatric Cardiologist, Department of Cardiothoracic and Vascular Surgery, Apollo Children Hospitals, Chennai
- Registrar (Cardiothoracic Surgery), Green Lane Hospital, Auckland, New Zealand
- MBBS from Madras Medical College- 1991
- MS (General Surgery) from Medical college hospital, Trivandrum- 1995
- M.Ch (Cardio-Thoracic Surgery) from Madras Medical College in 1998
- Tamil Nadu Medical Council
Awards & Recognitions
- Performed over 6000 heart operations to date, including 3000 congenital cardiac surgeries in newborns and adults
- Performs heart surgeries on underprivileged kids under his initiative “Save a Child’s Heart initiative (SACHi)” program
- Chairman, Alfred Solomon Heart Foundation