Profile Snapshot of Dr. Narayanan N K
- Dr. Narayanan N K is a well-respected endocrinologist in Chennai, having practiced for more than 16 years. He is currently associated with Apollo Hospital Chennai.
- The disorders he treats include Type 1 and Type 2 diabetes, endocrine diseases, insulin therapy, hypothyroidism, and thyroid issues.
- Dr. Narayanan received the best abstract prize for his research on non-invasive lateralization tactics in the treatment of primary hyperaldosteronism. His poster presentation on Familial adrenocortical carcinoma has awarded as the best at the BES conference.
- Several of Dr. Narayanan’s research works have appeared in peer-reviewed journals published domestically and abroad.
Dr. N K Narayanan’s Expertise
- Endocrine disorders
- Insulin therapy
- Metabolic Disorders
- Parathyroid disorders
- Pituitary disorders
- Pituitary tumor management
- Thyroid disorders
- Type 1 & 2 Diabetes management
Work Experience of Dr. Narayanan N K
- 16 years of experience
- Sr. Consultant – Endocrinologist at Apollo Hospital, Chennai
- Past Research Associate, Cambridge University
- Adjunct Prof, MGR Medical University, TN
Dr. N K Narayanan’s Qualifications
- MRCP (Internal Medicine, UK)
- MRCP (Diab & Endo, UK)
- SCE (Diab & Endo, UK)
- CCT (Diab & Endo UK)
Memberships of Dr. Narayanan N K
- Indian Medical Council (IMC)
- Royal College of Physicians, UK
- Endocrine Society, USA
- Indian Society for Pediatric & Adolescent Endocrinology (ISPAE)
Publications of Dr. Narayanan N K
- Authored a chapter on Diabetes & Metabolism in the book “Lecture notes for Cambridge medical students”
- Narayanan Kandasamy, Challis B, Powlson AS, et al– Familial adrenocortical carcinoma in association with Lynch syndrome, J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 2016 June; 101(6):2269-72