Designation of Dr. Murali Venkatraman
Profile Snapshot of Dr. Murali Venkatraman
- Dr. Murali Venkatraman is a Senior Urologist from India with vast experience.
- He is practicing as a senior consultant in Urology at Apollo Hospital, Greams Road in Chennai.
- Being a fellowship holder in Laparoscopic Urology, he specializes in Laparoscopic Urology.
- He has respectable degrees, including MBBS, DNB, MS, and M.Ch to his credit.
- Dr. Venkataraman is serving for the last 39 years and has received many awards and recognitions for his contribution.
- He also holds memberships in some well-known groups, including membership of Tamil Nadu Medical Council and Madras Urological Association.
Dr. Murali Venkatraman’s Expertise
- Augmentation Cystoplasty
- Bladder Control
- Female urology
- Fulguration of Posterior urethral valve treatment
- Laparoscopic urology
- Laser Treatment
- Treatment of Blood in Urine ( Hematuria)
- Urinary Incontinence treatment
- Urinary Surgery
- Urology Consultation
Work Experience of Dr. Murali Venkatraman
- Total 39 years of experience
- Senior Consultant – Urology in Apollo Hospital, Greams Road, Chennai
Dr. Murali Venkatraman’s Qualifications
- Fellowship from ETIS IRCAD, Strasbourg, France
- M.Ch. from Apollo Hospital, Chennai
- MBBS from the University Of Bombay in 1979
- MS – General Surgery from the University Of Bombay in 1982
Memberships of Dr. Murali Venkatraman
- Tamil Nadu, Pondicherry Urological Association
- Tamil Nadu Medical Council
- Madras Urological Association
- Urological Society of India
- Peritoneal Dialysis Society of India
Awards & Recognitions received by Dr. Murali Venkatraman
- Fellowship in Laparoscopic Urology ETIS IRCAD Strasbourg
- Observer Department of Urology Long Jewish New York in1997 (For a few weeks)
- Gold Medal in MCh (Urology) Prof. Chinnaswamy Award in 1990
- First Merit in MS General Surgery University of Bombay in 1982