Designation of Dr. Meenakshi Sundaram
Profile Snapshot of Dr. Meenakshi Sundaram
- Dr. Meenakshi Sundaram is a gynecologist and obstetrician in Alwarpet, Chennai, and has over 22 years of experience in these fields.
- Dr. Meenakshi Sundaram is practicing at the Apollo Spectra Hospital in Alwarpet, Chennai, and at the Apollo Women’s Hospital in Thousand Lights, Chennai.
- She completed her MBBS from the Medical University (TNMGRMU) and Completed her MD in Obstetrics and Gynecology (Obstetrics and Gynecology) Medical University (TNMGRMU).
- She is a member of the Tamil Nadu Medical Council and the Indian Association of Gynecological Endoscopists (IGAE).
- Some of the services provided by the doctor are: Uterine Fibroid Treatment, Uterine Artery Ligation
Dr. Meenakshi Sundaram’s Expertise
- Abdominal hysterectomy
- Bleeding from the uterus
- Circulation of the uterus
- Laparoscopic sterilization
- Laparoscopic myomectomy
- Robotic hysterectomy
- Treatment of uterine/uterine prolapse
- Treatment of uterine fibroids
- Tubectomy / tubal ligation
- Uterine artery ligation
- Uterine myomectomy
- Vaginal hysterectomy
Work Experience of Dr. Meenakshi Sundaram
- Dr. Meenakshi Sundaram has a long experience of 22 years as an obstetrician and gynecology.
Dr. Meenakshi Sundaram’s Qualifications
- MBBS From Dr. MGR Medical University (TNMGRMU), Tamil Nadu in 1999
- MD – Obstetrics & Gynecology from Dr. MGR Medical University (TNMGRMU), Tamil Nadu in 2003
- DNB (Obesity and Gynecology)
Memberships of Dr. Meenakshi Sundaram
- Tamil Nadu Medical Council
- Indian Association of Gynecological Endoscopists (IAGE)
- FOGSI [Member of the Federation of Prosthetics and Gynecological Society of India]
- Member of OGSII [Obstetrics and Gynecological Society of South India]
Publications of Dr. Meenakshi Sundaram
- Dr. Meenakshi Sundaram has written 50 journals, all of which have been published nationally and internationally.