- Dr. Madhusudan H V is an expert Neurosurgeon in South India with 22+ years of experience in neuro and spine surgery.
- He is currently the head of the department of Neurosciences in Global Hospital Bangalore and is also the chief consultant of neurosurgery in the hospital.
- With specialization in minimally invasive neurosurgeries, Dr. Madhusudan holds credit of more than 7000 neurosurgeries. He also finds interest in endoscopic interventions and frameless navigations.
- His interest also lies in spine surgeries and spinal interventions and is the first surgeon to perform lumbar disc replacement and interspinous device implantation in Karnataka in 2006.
- He has been part of other prestigious medical institutions prior to joining Global Hospitals such as Narayana Hrudalaya where he had a major role in starting the department of Neurosciences and also served as the Head of the unit.
- Dr. Madhusudan has received various awards and accolades for his contributions towards neurosurgery in India which also earned him Fellowships of prestigious neurosurgery hospitals of the world.
- Chief of Neurosurgery and Head of Neurosciences at BGS Gleneagles Global Hospital, Bangalore, Presently
- Consultant of Neurosurgery at Sagar Apollo Hospital, Bangalore
- Head and Consultant of Neurosurgery at Narayana Hrudalaya, Bangalore
- Consultant of Neurosurgery at Hosmat Hospital, Bangalore
- Faculty of Neurosurgery at Sri Satya Institute of Higher Medical Studies, Bangalore
- Consultant of Neurosurgery at National Institute of Mental Health and Neurosciences, Bangalore
- MBBS from Bangalore Medical College and Research Institute, 1995
- MCh in Neurosurgery from National Institute of Mental Health and Neurosciences, Bangalore, 2000
- Certificate course from Education Commission for Foreign Medical Students, United States Medical Licensing Examination
- Fellowship training in Spinal Surgery from Arizona, USA, 2001
- Fellowship training in Functional Neurosurgery, Neuro Oncology and Gamma Knife Radiosurgery from Roswell Park Cancer Institute, University of Buffalo, 2002
Awards and Recognitions
Received the Indira Gandhi Priyadarshini Award in 2004 and Parimala Award in 2012 for excellent service and contribution towards Neurosurgery and Neurosciences in India