Profile Snapshot of Dr. Kornad P Kosygan
- Dr. Kornad P Kosygan is one of the few Orthopedic surgeons in India with a double FRCS degree.
- He has been successful in the diagnosis and treatment of severe Orthopedic problems throughout his career.
- Dr. Kornad is invited as an exclusive Orthopedics Specialist from over six countries in the Asian and European subcontinent.
- Dr. Kosygan has sought extensive training and exposure in the department of Orthopaedics.
Dr. Kornad P Kosygan’s Expertise
- Arthroscopic Surgery – knee, shoulder, and hip
- Computer Associated Joint Replacement
- Foot and ankle surgery
- Hip and knee arthroplasty
- Hip Resurfacing
- Limb Deformity Correction
- Revision Surgery
- Unicondylar and Patellofemoral knee replacement
Work Experience of Dr. Kornad P Kosygan
- Consultant, Orthopaedic Surgeon at South West London Orthopedic Centre, Epsom, London, UK from 1998 to 2010
- Senior Consultant – Orthopedician at Apollo Hospitals from 2010 to 2016
Dr. Kornad P Kosygan’s Qualifications
- MS (orthopedics)
- MCH in Orthopedics from Liverpool
- FRCS from Glasgow
- FRCS in Trauma and Orthopedics
Memberships of Dr. Kornad P Kosygan
- British Orthopedic Association (Associate Member)
- British Orthopedic Training Association
- British Association of Computer-Aided Surgery
- American Association of Orthopaedic Surgeons
Publications of Dr. Kornad P Kosygan
- Dr. Kornad P Kosygan has published eleven journals under his name. These are highly acclaimed globally and are considered a benchmark in the treatment of Orthopaedic problems.