Designation of Dr. Hariharan Muthuswamy
Dr. Hariharan Muthuswamy
Gastroenterologist, GI Medicine Specialist
Apollo Hospitals Greams Road, Chennai
Profile Snapshot of Dr. Hariharan Muthuswamy
- Dr. Hariharan Muthuswamy is a veteran Gastroenterologist and Hepatologist in India with 22 years of experience (specialist).
- He works as a senior consultant in Gastroenterology at Apollo Hospital, Chennai.
- Dr. Muthuswamy helped his patients with Non-Surgical Piles treatment, Liver Disease Treatment, Hepatitis E, Hepatitis A Treatment and Hepatitis B Treatment, Hemorrhoids Treatment, Colonoscopy, Stomach, and Intestinal Treatments, etc.
- He has a special interest in Capsule Endoscopy, Therapeutic Endoscopy, GERD, and Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS).
- Dr. Muthuswamy is a member of professional organizations like the TN Medical Council.
Dr. Hariharan Muthuswamy’s Expertise
- Capsule Endoscopy
- Hemorrhoids Treatment
- Hepatitis A Treatment
- Hepatitis B Treatment
- Hepatitis E Treatment
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) Treatment
- Liver Disease Treatment
- Piles Treatment (Non-Surgical)
- Therapeutic Endoscopy
Work Experience of Dr. Hariharan Muthuswamy
- 32+ years of experience in Gastro, Hepatology, and Endoscopy
- Senior Consultant – Gastroenterologist at Apollo Hospitals, Chennai
Dr. Hariharan Muthuswamy's Qualifications
- MBBS from Madras University in 1987
- MD (Internal Medicine) from The Tamil Nadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical University (TNMGRMU) in 1991
- DM (Gastro) from The Tamil Nadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical University (TNMGRMU) in 1995
- MRCP from Royal College of Physicians in 1998
- FRCP (Ed)
Memberships of Dr. Hariharan Muthuswamy
- (ISG) – Indian Society of Gastroenterology
- (INASL) – Indian National Association for Study of Liver
- (ISGTN) – Indian Society of Gastroenterology, Tamil Nadu Chapter
- (INASLTN) – INASL, Tamil Nadu Chapter