Dr. Dinshaw Pardiwala
Director of Arthroscopy, Sports Medicine and Shoulder Service and Head, Centre for Sports Medicine
Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital and Medical Research Institute, Mumbai, India
- Dr. Dinshaw Pardiwala is an Orthopedic Surgeon par excellence specializing in shoulder replacement and sports injuries surgeries.
- His expertise lies in Bankart and Rotator Cuff Repairs and Arthroscopic ACL and PCL knee repairs.
- Currently associated with KDAH, Dr. Pardiwala serves as the Director of department of Arthroscopy, Sports Medicine and Shoulder Service and heads the Center for Sports Medicine.
- In KDAH alone he has performed over 1600 shoulder and sports related surgeries. He has handled over 4000 arthroscopic cases as well.
- With several firsts to his name, he performed the first Reverse Shoulder Replacement surgery, the first Navigation guided ACL Repair and the first Autologous Chondrocyte Stem Cell Transplant in India.
- He introduced the Osteochondral Allograft Transfer and Transplant in India.
- He holds membership of the prestigious International Society of Arthroscopy, Knee Surgery and Sports Medicine and has been the only Indian Arthroscopy specialist to give a live demonstration of Arthroscopic Shoulder Surgery during one of the annual conferences.
- He has an experience of 16+ years as a sports medicine and shoulder surgeon and has treated numerous sportsperson from varied fields. He has been sports physician for a number of sports organizations.
- Dr. Pardiwala is an exceptionally skilled and efficient sports surgeon with a post operative infection rate of 0%.
- He is regularly invited as a faculty to perform live demonstration of Arthroscopic shoulder surgery at several national and international workshops and CMEs.
- He is the first Indian surgeon to receive an invitation from the Korean Orthopedic Association to attend the annual conference and give a live demonstration of Arthroscopy.
- He is member of the editorial board of renowned national and international journals on Arthroscopy and Sports Medicine. He has over 45 publications to his credit in peer- reviewed and other prestigious scientific journals.
- Shoulder Repair and Replacement surgery
- Shoulder Arthroscopy
- Surgery for Sports related injuries
- Cartilage Reconstructive surgery
- Surgery for repairing Bankart and Rotator Cuffs
- Reverse Shoulder Replacement surgery
- Autologous Chondrocyte Stem Cell Transplant
- Navigation guided ACL Repair
- Complex Arthroscopic ACL and PCL repair of the knee
- Osteochondral Allograft Transfer and Transplant
- MS in Orthopedics
- DNB in Orthopedics
- Fellow of the College of Physicians and Surgeons
- Training in Orthopedics from King Edward VII Memorial Hospital, Mumbai
- International Society of Arthroscopy, Knee Surgery and Orthopedic Sports Medicine, Executive Committee
- International Cartilage Research Society
- Indian Orthopedic Association
- Indian Arthroscopy Society
- Bombay Orthopedic Society
- Maharashtra Orthopedic Association
- Editorial Board Member of the American Journal of Sports Medicine and Sports Health
- Editorial Board Member of the Asia- Pacific Knee, Arthroscopy and Sports Medicine Society