Profile Snapshot of Dr. Buchun Mishra
- With an experience of 20 years, Dr. Buchun Mishra is a practicing gynecologist, who is proficient in performing gynae surgeries for ovarian cancer, uterine cancer, and cervical cancer.
- She finished her MBBS in 1999 at Veer Surendra Sai Institute of Medical Sciences and Research, Sambalpur, Odisha. She later completed her DNB in 2011 at Army Base Hospital, in New Delhi. In 2013, she completed her fellowship at Rajiv Gandhi Cancer Institute and Research Center, Delhi.
Work Experience of Dr. Buchun Mishra
- Dr. Buchun Mishra is a Consultant at the Division of Gynaecology and Gynae Oncology at Medanta – The Medicity for the last 6 years
Dr. Buchun Mishra’s Qualifications
- MBBS from Veer Surendra Sahi Medical College, Orissa
- DNB in Obstetrics & Gynecology from Army and Base Hospital, New Delhi
- Fellowship in Gynae Surgical Oncology from Rajiv Gandhi Cancer Institute and Research Center, New Delhi
Memberships of Dr. Buchun Mishra
- Life member, AGOI and AOGIN India
- Association of Gynecologic Oncologists of India