- With an experience of 21 years, Dr Buchun Mishra is a practicing gynecologist, who is proficient in performing gynae surgeries for ovarian cancer, uterine cancer and cervical cancer.
- She finished her MBBS in 1999 from Veer Surendra Sai Institute of Medical Sciences and Research, Sambalpur, Odisha. She later completed her DNB in 2011 from Army Base Hospital, in New Delhi. In 2013, she completed her fellowship from Rajiv Gandhi Cancer Institute and Research Center, Delhi.
- MBBS from Veer Surendra Sahi Medical College, Orissa
- DNB in Obstetrics & Gynecology from Army and Base Hospital, New Delhi
- Fellowship in Gynae Surgical Oncology from Rajiv Gandhi Cancer Institute and Research Center, New Delhi
- Life member, AGOI and AOGIN India
- Association of Gynecologic Oncologists of India