- Dr. Asis Kumar Bhattacharyya is a Consultant of Neurosurgery at Fortis Hospital, Anandpur in Kolkata.
- He holds an experience of 25+ years in Neurosurgery and finds interest in skull base surgery, vascular neuro surgery, neuro oncology and peripheral nerve surgery.
- His primary area of focus lies in complex brain and spine surgeries and has received his trainings in the process from premier institutes in India, USA and Canada. He is also experienced in minimally invasive and micro neurosurgery.
- He is known to be the best in the field of Neurosurgery in whole of East India and has been working towards developing better techniques for neurosurgical procedures.
- Dr. Bhattacharyya has taken up several complex cases of brain and spine surgeries in his career span exceeding two decades and has helped in the successful treatment of several patients with advance neurological disorders.
- He has been associated with various hospitals prior to joining Fortis and has helped in making the department of Neurosurgery in Fortis Kolkata one of the best in the entire country.
- Minimally Invasive brain and spine surgeries
- Skull Base surgery
- Vascular Neuro surgery
- Peripheral Nerve surgery
- Neuro oncology
- Advanced micro neurosurgery
- Consultant of Neurosurgery at Fortis Hospital, Anandapur, Kolkata, Presently
- Consultant of Neurosurgery at Peerless Hospital and B K Roy Research Centre, Kolkata
- Consultant of Neurosurgery and spine surgery at National Neurosciences Centre, Panchashyar, Kolkata
- MS in General Surgery
- MCh in Neurosurgery
- Clinical Fellowship in Neuro Oncology and Skull Base Surgery from the University of Toronto, Canada
- Clinical Fellowship in Advanced Micro Neurosurgery from Japan