Profile Snapshot of Dr. Ashwathy Susan Mathew
- Dr. Ashwathy Susan Mathew has been an eminent doctor hailing from the Department of Radiation Oncology Apollo Proton Cancer Centre, Chennai.
- She has performed extensive research in the diagnosis and treatment of Gastro-Intestinal Cancers and related metastasis.
- She has been awarded the Parvati Devi Gold Medal for Best Paper at the 34th Annual Conference of the Association of Radiation Oncologists of India.
Dr. Ashwathy Susan Mathew’s Expertise
Dr. Ashwathy Susan Mathew’s Qualifications
- MBBS degree from Government Medical College, Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala in 2009
- MD in Radiation Oncology from Tata Memorial Centre, Mumbai in 2014
- Diplomate of National Board of Examination in Radiation Oncology in 2014
- Clinical Fellowship in GI and Lung Stereotactic Body Radiotherapy at the University of Toronto
Memberships of Dr. Ashwathy Susan Mathew
- Registered with the Maharashtra Medical Council (Reg. No.2011/07/2573- MBBS and MD degrees)
- Registered with the Tamil Nadu Medical Council (Reg No. 88973- MBBS degree)
- Registered with the Travancore-Cochin Medical Council (Reg No. 3877- MBBS degree)
- Life Member of Association of Radiation Oncologists of India (AROI) No. LM-1535
- Member of American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO)- 2018-2019.
- Member of European Society for Radiotherapy & Oncology (ESTRO)- 2016
- Student Member of American Brachytherapy Society (ABS)
Publications of Dr. Ashwathy Susan Mathew
- Dr. Ashwathy Susan Mathew has published more than 20 research papers which were presented at various national and international conferences.