Profile Snapshot of Dr. (Brig) Anupam Saha
- With over 20 years of experience in performing complex operations for cancer, and other diseases involving the pancreas, liver, and gall bladder, Dr. Anupam Saha has been the foremost gastro intestinal and Hepato-Pancreato-biliary surgeon of the Indian Armed Forces.
- He did his post-graduation in General Surgery from Armed Forces Medical College. Later he went to AIIMS for a 2-year Fellowship in Gastro-Intestinal Surgery. He did a 1-year fellowship in Liver Transplantation as well, at King’s College Hospital, London.
- Throughout his career, he has served at various tertiary hospitals of the Indian Armed Forces. For his service, he has also been awarded the Vishist Sewa Medal by the Armed Forces.
Work Experience of Dr. Anupam Saha
Dr. (Brig) Anupam Saha’s Qualifications
- Fellowship from University of London, United Kingdom
- Fellowship from AIIMS, New Delhi, India
- MS from Armed Forces Medical College, Pune in 1988
- MBBS from Armed Forces Medical College (AFMC), Pune in 1978
Awards & Recognitions received by Dr. Anupam Saha
- Vishisht Sewa Medal for distinguished service in the field of liver transplantation