- With over 20 years of experience in performing complex operations for cancer, and other diseases involving the pancreas, liver and gall bladder, Dr Anupam Saha has been the foremost gastro intestinial and Hepato-Pancreato-biliary surgeon of the Indian Armed Forces.
- He did his post graduation in General Surgery from Armed Forces Medical College. Later he went to AIIMS for a 2 year Fellowship in Gastro Intestinal Surgery. He did a 1 year fellowship in Liver Transplantation as well, at King’s College Hospital, London.
- Throughout his career, he has served at various tertiary hospitals of the Indian Armed Forces. For his service, he has also been awarded the Vishist Sewa Medal by the Armed Forces.
- Living and deceased donor liver transplantation
- Liver resections
- Biliary cancers and Pancreatic resections
- Fellowship, University of London, United Kingdom
- Fellowship, AIIMS, New Delhi, India
- MS, 1988, Armed Forces Medical College, Pune
- MBBS, 1978, Armed Forces Medical College (AFMC), Pune
Awards & Recognitions
Vishisht Sewa Medal for distinguished service in the field of liver transplantation