Designation of Dr. Anil Vaidya
Dr. Anil Vaidya
Transplant Surgeon, General Surgeon
Apollo Hospitals Navi Mumbai, India
Profile Snapshot of Dr. Anil Vaidya
- Dr. Anil Vaidya is a renowned pancreas transplant surgeon who has performed over 1000 surgeries in the UK and US.
- He is one of the best Transplant Surgeons in India and is an expert in all aspects of intestinal transplantation, pancreas transplantation, and using auto transplantation methods.
Work Experience of Dr. Anil Vaidya
- Chief Pancreas and Intestinal Transplant, Consultant Transplant Surgeon at Apollo Hospitals, Chennai, March 2015- Present
- Co-Founder and Director at Visional Medical Private LTD, November 2015- Present
- Co-Founder and Director at Innovative Surgicals PTE LTD, August 2016- Present
- Co-Founder and Director at PAdmaa PTE, February 2016- Present
- Consultant Transplant Surgeon, Leas Intestinal Transplant Service at Oxford University Hospitals, January 2004- February 2015
- Fellow in Transplant Surgery at the University of Miami, Miller School of Medicine, June 2001- November 2003
Dr. Anil Vaidya’s Qualifications
- MBBS from the University of Pune in 1989
- DNB (General Surgery) from DNB board, New Delhi in 1995
- CCT (Transplant Surgery)
- MD (Transplant Surgery)
Memberships of Dr. Anil Vaidya
- Indian Medical Association (IMA)
- Tamil Nadu Medical Council (TNMC)
- American Society of Transplant Surgeons
- Indian Society of Organ transplant TTS
Publications of Dr. Anil Vaidya
- Markers of malnutrition after intestinal transplant: the role of IGF-1 and Calprotectin.
- Remote revascularization of the abdominal wall using the forearm.
- A single-center experience of abdominal wall graft rejection after combined intestinal and abdominal wall transplantation.