Profile Snapshot of Dr. Amrita Gogia
- Dr. Amrita Gogia is a proud alumnus of PGIMER, Chandigarh, where she completed her MDS from.
- She worked in different hospitals across India as a Consultant, and she carries years of experience on her back.
- Presently, she heads the Department of Dental Sciences of Medanta- The Medicity, which has three branches in and around Delhi.
- Her interest in academics has motivated her to conduct various conferences, seminars, discussions as well as lectures.
- She believes in the regular up-gradation of her skills and knowledge. She is always up to date with her arena of Dentistry.
- Dr. Amrita Gogia believes in the line, ‘Prevention is better than cure’, and she has opened up the door to prophylactic procedures in Dentistry.
Dr. Amrita Gogia’s Expertise
Dr. Amrita Gogia has expert hands in dentistry. The domain of her experience includes-
- She has done extensive research and practice in prophylactic and preventive Dentistry.
- She is an expert in Endodontics and helping patients regain their self-image.
- Dr. Amrita Gogia is well renowned for her skills in Restorative Dentistry.
Work Experience of Dr. Amrita Gogia
- Dr. Amrita Gogia started her career as a Dental Surgeon in 1999. She was appointed as a Senior Consultant at Dr. L.K. Gandhi’s Delhi Dental Centre. She was working there for the period 1999- 2013.
- In the later part of her career, she took up the job of Consultant at Medanta-The Medicity. She was working there for the period 2013- 2016.
- From 2016 till date, she is working as a senior consultant in the Department of Dentistry in the three branches of Medanta- The Medicity in Delhi NCR. The three branches are- Gurugram, Cyber City, and Defence Colony.
Dr. Amrita Gogia’s Qualifications
Dr. Amrita Gogia is a known face in dentistry, and the degrees that led to the foundation of her bright career are-
- She completed her Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS) from Government Medical College in Patiala in the year 1987.
- She came out with flying colors in her BDS and got herself admitted to the Master of Dental Surgery (MDS) course in the Department of Dentistry at PGIMER in Chandigarh. She completed her post-graduation in the year 1991.
Memberships of Dr. Amrita Gogia
Dr. Amrita Gogia has been elected as a member of two national institutions. Her extensive contribution to Dentistry has brought both the membership to her table. She is a lifetime member of-
- Indian Dental Association
- The Indian Society of Pedodontics and Preventive Dentistry
Awards & Recognitions received by Dr. Amrita Gogia
Dr. Amrita Gogia has received multiple awards and felicitations for her dedication and hard work in the Department of Dentistry. The most prominent rewards in her career are-
- She received the award for publishing the ‘Best Paper’ at the 46th Indian Dental Conference that was held at Mangalore.
- Dr. Amrita Gogia was the chief host cum organizer of the workshop on ‘New System of Root Canal Treatment’ that was held at Medanta- The Medicity