Snapshot of ISIC
- Known as the most advanced spine, orthopedic and neuromuscular surgical center in India, with the latest state of the art diagnostics and surgical equipment as well as a highly qualified team of specialists recognized internationally. The Indian Spinal Injuries Center (ISIC), provides state of the art facilities for the management of all types of spinal ailments.
- Staffed with internationally trained, acclaimed and dedicated spine surgeons, the hospital provides cutting edge medical & surgical technology. The hospital provides comprehensive management of spinal injury, back pain, spinal deformities, tumors, osteoporosis, etc.
- The hospital performs motion preserving spine surgeries including disc replacement and dynamic fixation, minimally invasive spine surgeries such as endoscopic disc excision.
- The orthopedic service of the hospital covers all orthopedic ailments including trauma, joint diseases & replacements, oncology, pediatric orthopedics & upper limb ailment.
- Another core element of the hospital is its rehabilitation department, which has a large team of therapists, trained in some of India’s best institutes. It offers all facilities of physiotherapy and helps patients to lead a productive and self-reliant life.
- Spine Services
- National Accreditation Board of Hospitals and Healthcare Providers
- National Accreditation Board for Testing and Calibration Laboratories
- National Quality Excellence Award
- Pharmacie De Quality Award
Indian Spinal Injuries Centre Sector C, Vasant Kunj, Opp. Vasant Valley School, New Delhi – 110070, India