- Dr. Archana Shetty is a leading Breast Cancer Surgeon with super specialization in oncoplastic breast surgery.
- She holds an experience of more than 25 years and has spent 15 years training and practicing at the best cancer hospitals in the UK.
- She is highly trained and an expert in performing various types of breast surgeries for all types of benign and malignant breast tumors.
- Dr. Archana is among the very few female oncoplastic breast surgeons to hold immense expertise in Breast Oncology Surgery, breast reconstruction surgery and treatment of benign breast diseases.
- With over 25 papers and publications to her credit, her works have been published in both national and international medical journals.
- She has conducted several research works in the field of breast cancer and is also actively involved in Cancer Awareness Campaigns and Programs.
- She has been invited to speak at several medical conferences and meetings and has been highly appreciated for her presentations and work towards breast cancer
- Breast cancer surgery
- Oncoplastic breast surgery with flaps and implants
- Sentinel node biopsies
- Breast removal and reconstruction surgery
- Breast conserving surgery
- Symmetrisation breast surgery (immediate and delayed)
- Mastectomy and mastopexies
- Axilliary clearances, nipple reconstruction
- Image-guided localization surgeries
- Therapeutic mammoplasties, parenchyma flap reconstruction
- Wire and image localized incisions for small palpable tumors
- Subpectoral implant reconstruction
- Consultant for Breast Cancer Surgery at Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital, Mumbai since 2015
- Consultant for Breast cancer surgery at Peterborough and Stamford Hospitals, NHS Foundation Trust, 2015
- Faculty at Royal College of Surgeons, 2014
- Consultant for Oncoplastic breast surgery at Narayana Health, Bangalore from 2012 to 2015
- Consultant for Oncoplastic breast surgery at NHS from 2007 to 2012
- Consultant for General Surgery at NHS from 1998 to 2008
- MBBS from Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, 1996
- MD in DNA markers of proliferation and prediction in breast cancer from University College, London, 2005
- CCT, UK
- Fellowship of the Royal College of Surgeons, UK
- Fellowship in Oncoplastic Breast Surgery, UK
- Donald McNeil Oncolplasty Fellowship, Association of Breast Surgeons, UK
- Visiting Fellowship from Tata Memorial Hospital, Mumbai
- Indian Association of Breast Surgeons
- British Association of Endocrine Surgeons
- Royal College of Surgeons
- Association of Breast Surgeons, UK