Best Gynecologists / Gynae Surgeons in India
Following is a list of the most reputed & experienced Gynecologists in India.
*If you need any help from us, please fill the contact form at the bottom of the page. You may also chat with us on WhatsApp or Telegram by clicking the chat buttons below the page. Wishing you the best!
- With around 30 years of experience, Dr Geeta Chadha is one of the leading gynecologists in Delhi. She has worked at Indraprastha Apollo Hospitals for around 22 years. Earlier she worked as a gynecologist at Kolmet Hospital as well as Sharma Nursing Home in New Delhi.
- Dr. Geeta Chadha has multiple expertise such as minimally invasive surgery like organ-preserving in women with benign gynae conditions plus infertility and high-risk obstetrics.
- Dr. Manavita Mahajan has been a practicing obstetrician & gynecologist in Gurugram for the last 30 years.
- Known for being a strong proponent of safe motherhood practices, Dr. Mahajan has worked to implement these practices in her hospital practice as well. She has also been a speaker and faculty on gynecological laparoscopy at several national conferences because of her laparoscopic surgical skills.
- Dr. Mahajan is also a trainer and faculty in various educational programs.
- Dr. Suneeta Mittal is a renowned name in the field of obstetrics & gynecology who has done national as well as international research in women’s health leading to the introduction of emergency contraception & Medical abortion in India.
- Previously, Dr. Suneeta Mittal has served as a professor as well as head of the department of obstetrics & gynecology at All India Institute of Medical Science, New Delhi.
- She has multiple areas of expertise, such as infertility, adolescent reproductive health, endocrinological disorders, laparoscopic and hysteroscopy surgeries, as well as high-risk pregnancies.
- Dr. Nandita Palshetkar is one of the best and leading IVF specialists in India with expertise in all kinds of infertility treatment.
- She along with Dr. Hrishikesh Pai is responsible for starting Assisted Laser Hatching in India in 1998 and also delivered the first laser hatching twins in the country.
- With training in IVF and Micromanipulation from the University of Ghent, Belgium, Dr. Nandita Palshetkar has helped more than 25,000 couples to start a family. She along with her team of experts performs more than 3000 ART cycles every year.
- Dr. Parul Katiyar is a well-known Obstetrician and Gynecologist in India with expertise in Reproductive medicine and the management of infertility.
- She has close to 2 decades of experience in gynecology and obstetrics and over a decade of experience in infertility and IVF. She provides services for the management of primary and secondary infertility in couples.
- She is experienced in all types of assisted reproductive techniques and has been part of and has assisted in more than 3000 ART cycles of all forms for patients from various parts of the world.
- Dr. Hrishikesh Pai is a highly accomplished gynecologist and obstetrician in India and a leading IVF specialist in the country.
- He has set up several IVF centers all across the country and is associated with several hospitals as the head of the IVF department in collaboration with Bloom IVF Group.
- Dr. Hrishikesh Pai started the first Assisted Laser Hatching unit as well as the first micromanipulation procedure at Bloom IVF. He also introduced several other fertility treatment procedures and services such as Oocyte freezing and ovarian tissue freezing for patients with cancer.
- He holds an extensive experience of 35+ years in the field of IVF and fertility treatment and has helped hundreds of couples conceive and start a family.
- Dr. Kaberi Banerjee is a renowned Gynecologist in Delhi and one of leading infertility and IVF specialists in India.
- Along with her team of embryologists and experts, Dr. Banerjee has helped in over 10000 pregnancies through ART (Assisted reproductive techniques).
- She received her training in IVF and fertility treatment from the renowned Guys and St Thomas Hospital in London and also served as the Clinical Fellow at the Hospital for a year.
- Dr. Lakshmi Chirumamilla is a Gynecologist and Obstetrician based out of Hyderabad and specializes in all types of Assisted Reproductive Techniques (ART).
- She has been part of various infertility clinics in the UK as an Infertility Specialist and is also a trainer for assisted reproduction, IUI, embryo transfer, and the management of infertile couples accredited by British Fertility Society.
- Dr. Chirumamilla has completed her certificate courses in assisted reproduction and infertility under the aegis of the British Fertility Society as well as the Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists.
- Dr. Sunita Arora is a leading infertility specialist in New Delhi who specializes in IUI, IVF, laparoscopies, hysteroscopies, and repeated IVF failure cases
- After completing her education, she joined the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, at Govt Medical College as a consultant. Later she moved to Mount Sinai Hospital, New York, from where she received her training in IVF and Reproductive Medicine.
- Dr. Meenu Handa is a gynecologist and IVF specialist, who serves as the Unit Head of the Fortis Bloom IVF Centre at Fortis Memorial Research Institute in Gurugram.
- She specializes in multiple areas which include male infertility, recurrent IVF specialties, intracytoplasmic sperm injection, and endoscopic fertility surgeries.