Best Gynecologists / Gynae Surgeons in India
Following is a list of the most reputed & experienced Gynecologists in India.
*If you need any help from us, please fill the contact form at the bottom of the page. You may also chat with us on WhatsApp or Telegram by clicking the chat buttons below the page. Wishing you the best!
- Dr. Ritu Hinduja is a renowned Infertility expert in Mumbai with experience in the management of infertility and reproductive medicine and has training in all assisted reproduction techniques (ART).
- She holds a Masters degree in Reproductive Medicine and also has a Diploma in the same field from Keil University in Germany.
- Dr. Hinduja’s primary interest lies in the management of patients with fertility issues that include low ovarian reserve and preserving fertility for cancer patients and women who want to delay childbearing by freezing eggs.
- Dr. Meenakshi Sundaram is a gynecologist and obstetrician in Chennai and has over 22 years of experience in these fields.
- She completed her MBBS from the Medical University (TNMGRMU) and Completed her MD in Obstetrics and Gynecology (Obstetrics and Gynecology) Medical University (TNMGRMU).
- Some of the services provided by the doctor are: Uterine Fibroid Treatment, Uterine Artery Ligation
- Dr. Madhu Roy is one of the leading Gynecologists and Obstetricians in India, practicing successfully for about 39 years. Dr. Roy practices at Indraprastha Apollo Hospital as a Senior Consultant.
- She assists patients by treating Uterine Fibroids, ovarian cysts, Endometriosis, Robotic Surgery, Subfertility, Pelvic Organ Prolapse, Gynecological Cancers, and any other conditions with her experience.
- Dr. Madhu Roy also provides counseling on contraception, medical termination of pregnancy, biopsies, laparoscopic surgery, and fertility preservation procedures.
- Dr. Pallavi Prasad is a well-known Gynecologist in Bengaluru specializing in infertility and IVF.
- Dr. Prasad is a specialist in all kinds of Artificial Reproductive Techniques (ART) including IVF, ICSI, IUI, and IMSI. She also provides services for vitrification and cryopreservation.
- Dr. Pallavi Prasad has also written articles and papers on her field of expertise and has published several columns on infertility and ART in renowned journals and newspapers.
- Dr. Sulbha Arora is a well-known Gynecologist and Obstetrician and an Infertility Specialist in Mumbai currently working with Nova IVI Fertility.
- She has 24+ years of experience in IVF and Assisted Reproductive Techniques (ART) and has helped a large number of women enjoy the happiness of motherhood.
- Her primary area of focus includes fertility medicine, fertility preservation, third-party reproduction, and ultrasound.
- Dr. Aviva Pinto Rodrigues is a Consultant in Gynecology and Infertility and has an extensive experience of over 2 decades in Reproductive Medicine and holds a Diploma in the field from the University of Kiel in Germany.
- Her expertise lies in all forms of ART including IVF, IUI, ICSI, IMSI, and also finds interest in the treatment of genital tuberculosis and reproductive endocrinology.
- Dr. Sneha Sathe is a consultant gynecologist and infertility specialist in Mumbai and associated with Nova IVI Fertility.
- She has close to a decade of experience in the field of ART and Reproductive medicine and has achieved several successful pregnancies through IVF, IUI, ICSI, and other techniques of assisted reproduction.
- Dr. Sneha Sathe finds special interest in mild IVF and is also experienced in other aspects of gynecology such as management of PCOS, recurrent implantation failure, endometriosis, and failed IVF cycles.
- Dr. Meenakshi Dua is a well-known gynecologist in India specializing in IVF and Infertility.
- She has an experience of 18+ years in the field of infertility treatment and has helped a large number of people with infertility issues.
- Dr. Meenakshi Dua is an expert in all kinds of Assisted Reproductive Technology and is highly trained in reproductive endocrinology, fetal Doppler, and advanced-level ultrasounds in gynecology and obstetrics.
- A qualified and reputed medical practitioner Dr. Asawari Kesari Kapoor is among the celebrated gynecologists and obstetrician doctors in Delhi. With years of experience, she is proficient in identifying, diagnosing, and treating various health issues and problems related to her field.
- Dr. Asawari Kesari Kapoor completed her MBBS from the University of Mumbai, in 1999, and her DGO from the same university in 2002.
- She later got her diploma in Gynecology and Obstetrics from the College of Physicians and Surgeons in 2004. She is currently practicing as a Senior Consultant at Indraprastha Apollo Hospitals.
- Dr. Moumita Naha is a consultant Gynecologist and Obstetrician in Kolkata.
- Dr. Naha is one of the best infertility experts in Kolkata and has assisted in achieving several successful pregnancies in women with various fertility issues.
- She is an expert in IVF, IUI, ICSI, management of infertile couples, recurrent IVF failure, recurrent miscarriage, endometriosis, reproductive endocrinology, sexual medicine, and Andrology.