Best Urologists in India
Following is a list of the most reputed & experienced Urologists in India.
*If you need any help from us, please fill the contact form at the bottom of the page. You may also chat with us on WhatsApp or Telegram by clicking the chat buttons below the page. Wishing you the best!
- With over 30 years of experience, Dr. Bejoy Abraham has worked as a consultant at premier institutes such as CMC, Vellore, and Addenbrookes Hospital, Cambridge, UK.
- He has vast experience in kidney transplant, management of kidney stones, cancer conditions of the bladder, reconstructive urology, erectile dysfunction as well as Pediatric urology.
- Known as one of the best nephrologists in the NCR region, Dr. Manish Jain holds a special interest in renal transplants as well as clinical nephrology.
- His compassionate patient care and lifestyle advocacy have helped patients recover from various disorders.
- Throughout his career, Dr. Manish Jain has published several papers in India and is also a member of several medical associations.
- Dr. Deepak Raghavan is a renowned urologist who has gained immense fame and praise in the few years of his career.
- He is specially trained in Robotic Surgery, the need of the hour for Urology patients.
- Dr. Sripathi is a renowned surgeon with 25 years of experience in the field of Pediatric Urology.
- Dr. V Sripathi qualified for the award of the “Fellowship of the Royal Australasian College of Surgeons” (FRACS) after working in Perth and Melbourne, Australia.
- He completed his Pediatric Urology training with a brief stint at the King Faisal Specialist Hospital & Research Center in Riyadh, specializing in advanced Reconstructive Urology.
- Dr. Duraisamy S is one of the best Urology surgeons and General physicians in South India with more than 45 years of experience.
- Dr. Duraisamy considers his profession a special mission, a devotion that calls for involvement, respect, and willingness to help others.
- He published several papers on UTI, uterovaginal fistula, ureteric diverticulum, and Endoscopy in reputed medical periodicals.
- Dr. Murali Venkatraman is a Senior Urologist from India with vast experience.
- Being a fellowship holder in Laparoscopic Urology, he specializes in Laparoscopic Urology.
- Dr. Venkataraman is serving for the last 39 years and has received many awards and recognitions for his contribution.
- Dr. Thirumalai Ganesan Govindasamy is a well-known Urologist of India.
- He has interests and specializations in Laparoscopic and Robotic Urology, Robotic and Laparoscopic Donor Nephrectomy, Urethral Reconstructive Surgery, Per-cutaneous Nephrolithotomy, and Flexible Ureteroscopy.
- Serving his patients for almost 37 years, Dr. Govindasamy has gained enough recognition and trust from his patients and has cured many people of severe illnesses.
- Dr. Nitesh Jain is an experienced urologist in Tamil Nadu, having managed complex urological diseases.
- Dr. Nitesh has grabbed a gold medal in Surgery during MBBS and M.Ch Urology.
- Dr. Nitesh Jain also got training in robotic surgery from Roswell Park Cancer Institute, Buffalo, USA.