- Known as one of the best nephrologists in the NCR region, Dr. Manish Jain holds special interest in renal transplant as well as clinical nephrology. He has also worked as an Assistant Professor at MMCHRI, Kanchipuram, where he had established the Nephrology Department and also started the Dialysis unit.
- Dr. Manish Jain is an MD in Internal Medicine (MRMC Gulbarga), DM in nephrology (SRMC, Chennai) and Clinical Fellow at University of British Columbia, Vancouver, Canada. Prior to this, he pursued his MBBS from Pandit Bhagwat Dayal Sharma University of Health Sciences Rohtak, 1998
- He has special interest in renal transplant & clinical Nephrology. Throughout his career, his compassionate patient care and lifestyle advocacy has helped patients recover from various disorders.
- Throughout his career, he has published several papers in India, and is also member of several medical associations such as Peritoneal Dialysis Society of India (PDSI), International Society of Nephrology (ISN) as well as International Society of Nephrology.
- He has also undergone specialized training programmes, and has attended various conferences held all over the country.
- 2010 – Present; Consultant, Associate Director at Medanta The Medicity
- 2009 – 2010; Doctor at VGH & St. Paul Hospital Vancouver Canada
- 2008 – 2009; Assistant Professo at Meenakshi Medical College & Research Institute
- 2005 – 2008; Specialist Registrar at SRMC
- MBBS – Pandit Bhagwat Dayal Sharma University of Health Sciences Rohtak; 1998
- DNB – General Medicine, Mahadevappa Rampure Medical College, Gulbarga; 2002
- DM – Nephrology, Sri Ramachandra University, Chennai; 2008
- Association of Physicians of India (API)
- Indian Society of Nephrology (ISN)
- Peritoneal Dialysis Society of India (PDSI)
- International Society of Nephrology (ISN)
- International Society of Nephrology
- International Society of Peritoneal Dialysis