Profile Snapshot of Dr. Nitesh Jain
- Dr. Nitesh Jain is an experienced urologist in Tamil Nadu, having managed complex urological diseases. He is working in Apollo Hospital, Chennai as a senior consultant urologist.
- Dr. Nitesh has grabbed a gold medal in Surgery during MBBS and M.Ch Urology.
- He has two decades of experience and has an interest in Endourology and Laparoscopic Urology.
- Dr. Jain received his endourology and laparoscopic surgery training in the world’s second-largest medical facility at Ahmedabad’s Civil Hospital.
- Dr. Nitesh Jain also got training in robotic surgery from Roswell Park Cancer Institute, Buffalo, USA.
- Patients also visit him for complex conditions arising from kidney stones, BPH, and minimally invasive surgery for urological cancers of the kidney, bladder, and prostate gland.
- Dr. Nitesh Jain published several research papers and presented posters and videos on internationally acclaimed platforms.
Dr. Nitesh Jain’s Expertise
- Cancer Surgery
- Laparoscopic surgery
- Renal stones
Work Experience of Dr. Nitesh Jain
- An overall 21 years of experience
- Senior Consultant – Urology at Apollo Hospital, Chennai
Dr. Nitesh Jain’s Qualifications
- MBBS from Manipal Academy of Higher Education, Manipal in 2002
- MS – General Surgery from S.P. Medical College, Bikaner in 2005
- MCh – Urology from Gujarat University in 2010
Memberships of Dr. Nitesh Jain
- Tamil Nadu Medical Council
- Urological Society of India (USI)
- Indian Medical Association (IMA)
Awards & Recognitions received by Dr. Nitesh Jain
- Gold Medal (General Surgery) in MBBS from Manipal University of higher education in 2002
- Gold Medal (Urology) in M.Ch from Gujarat University in 2010
- Member of the scientific committee for the first live international laparoscopic workshop, held in Ahmedabad in 2009
- Systemic co-investigator in a multi-site clinical trial
Publications of Dr. Nitesh Jain
- UNICON, AGRA, 2010: Laparoscopic Seminal Vesical Sparing Radical Prostatectomy Using Low Energy Source: Better Continence and Potency
- Asian Congress of Urology 2008 New Delhi: Laparoscopic radical Cystectomy with an extracorporeal urinary diversion: Our experience