Best Hematologists in India
Following is a list of the most reputed & experienced Haematologists in India.
*If you need any help from us, please fill the contact form at the bottom of the page. You may also chat with us on WhatsApp or Telegram by clicking the chat buttons below the page. Wishing you the best!
- Dr. Amita Mahajan is an established pediatric oncologist in India. She has assisted patients in recovering from health checkups, nutrition consultation for children, Bone Marrow Transplant, diabetes, and childhood injuries.
- Since Dr. Mahajan has expertise in Adolescent Medicine besides Pediatrics Oncology and Hematology, she also offers treatment for Menstrual Disorders in Adolescent Girls.
- Dr. Bellarmine Vincent Lawrence is a well-known Medical Oncologist in South India with a specialization in the treatment of breast cancers.
- He provides overall both pre and post-operative treatment of breast cancer that includes diagnostic, therapeutic as well as palliative care.
- He also provides services for other types of cancers including blood cancer and does procedures like Chemotherapy for the treatment and biopsies for the detection of cancer.
- Dr. T. Raja is a Medical Oncologist from the Tamil Nadu state with 25 years of know-how in this field.
- He has proficiency in Cancer Screening, Chemotherapy, PICC Line Insertion, Bone Marrow Transplantation, Stem Cell Transplantation, Pap collection, lymphoma, Renal Cell Cancer management, and Head and Neck Tumor.
- Dr. Raja was the Principal Investigator for several clinical studies, a published author for journals, and a teacher.
- Dr. Prabu P is one of the top hematologists in Tamil Nadu with an experience of more than 15+ years in the field.
- He gained most of his experience working in the United Kingdom and now practices at Apollo Hospital, Chennai.
- Dr. Prabu acquired experience in general and malignant pediatric hematology while working in the pediatric hematology unit of St James University Hospital, Leeds.
- Dr. Srikanth M is one of the top Hematologists in Chennai with an experience of 25 years in the field.
- He assists patients with an accurate diagnosis, consultation, and treatment for Hemophilia, Leukemia, Myeloma, Thalassemia, Lymphoma, and other blood diseases. The doctor also offers Bone Marrow Transplant and Chelation Therapy, etc.
- Dr. Srikanth M has completed MRCP from the Royal College of Physicians, London to enhance his skills and received a fellowship from Royal Marsden Hospital.
- After years of practice, Dr. Neha Rastogi has unmatched expertise in diagnosing and treating different kinds of disorders such as anemia, thalassemia, hemophilia, solid tumors, and blood cancers.
- Besides all this, she has the ability to diagnose and treat various primary immunodeficiency disorders as well.
- Being interested in cellular and immunotherapy, Dr. Neha Rastogi works with the agenda of transforming the face of cancer disorders and transplantation.
- Dr. Nitin Sood is the Director of the Department of Hemato Oncology and Bone Marrow Transplant at Medanta-The Medicity, Gurugram.
- He is an expert in treating patients suffering from lymphoma, myeloma, bleeding and clotting disorders, thalassemia, and aplastic anemia.