Profile Snapshot of Dr. Neha Rastogi
- Dr. Neha Rastogi has practiced in several reputed institutes all over the globe such as Sir Gangaram Hospital (Delhi), BJ Wadia Hospital for children (Mumbai), and Vancouver General Hospital (Canada) where she got her training in Paediatric Hematology, Oncology, Immunology, and Bone marrow transplantation.
- After years of practice, she has unmatched expertise in diagnosing and treating different kinds of disorders such as anemia, thalassemia, hemophilia, solid tumors, and blood cancers.
- Besides all this, she has the ability to diagnose and treat various primary immunodeficiency disorders as well.
- Being interested in cellular and immunotherapy, Dr. Neha Rastogi works with the agenda of transforming the face of cancer disorders and transplantation.
- She has been involved in a number of research works and she has actively participated in seminars, workshops, and conferences.
Dr. Neha Rastogi’s Expertise
Dr. Neha Rastogi is one of the best doctors in the field of hemato-oncology and bone marrow transplantation. Talking about her expertise, these are the fields she can easily deal with-
- Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplantation
- Pediatric Hematology and Oncology
- Primary Immunodeficiency Disorders
Work Experience of Dr. Neha Rastogi
Dr. Neha Rastogi has around 10 years of experience in the field of pediatric hemato-oncology. Besides this, she has smoothly carried out a number of bone marrow transplantations with effective results. A detailed account of her work experience is given below-
- She completed her fellowship in leukemia at Vancouver General Hospital for a span of 1 year and 1 month from 2013 to 2014.
- Then she worked as a Pediatric Hemato-oncologist & BMT Physician in FMRI for 1 year and 8 months from August 2014 to March 2016.
- After that, she joined Medanta as a consultant in April 2016 and continued as a consultant for a span of 3 years.
- For the last 3 years, she has been working as a senior consultant at Medanta.
Dr. Neha Rastogi’s Qualifications
Dr. Neha Rastogi has received her qualifications from some of the most prestigious institutions. These are listed below-
- She completed her MBBS in the year 2003 at Chaudhary Charan Singh University, Meerut, India
- After completing MBBS she pursued a diploma in child health from BDR Medical College, Gorakhpur in the year 2006
- Then she completed her DNB(pediatrics) in the year 2009 from the National Board of Examination
- Afterward, she completed her fellowship in Paediatric Hemato Oncology & Bone marrow transplantation from Sir Ganga Ram Hospital in the year 2012
- Then she shifted to B.J. Wadia Hospital for Children, Mumbai to complete her fellowship in Paediatric Hemato oncology in the year 2013
- Finally, she completed her fellowship in Bone marrow transplantation & Leukemia at Vancouver General Hospital, Canada
Memberships of Dr. Neha Rastogi
Being specialized in the field of Paediatric Hemato Oncology, Dr. Neha Rastogi is a member of several national and international institutes. Some of them are-
- Indian Academy of Pediatrics
- International Society of Pediatric Oncologists
- Central Council of Indian Medicine
- Medical Council of India
Awards & Recognitions received by Dr. Neha Rastogi
- Dr. Neha Rastogi is a renowned oncologist in Delhi and has received a number of awards in her field of interest. One of them is Dhanvantari Alankaran which she received in the year 2014.
- Right now she is working on a number of projects and has the potential of receiving several awards and recognitions in the upcoming days.
Publications of Dr. Neha Rastogi
- Dr. Neha Rastogi has actively participated in several research works related to cellular and immunotherapy. In a short span of 10-15 years, she has authored a significant number of publications and research papers. These research papers reflect her potential in the field of oncology and her keen interest in it.