Designation of Dr. Rahul Naithani
Profile Snapshot of Dr. Rahul Naithani
- Dr. Rahul Naithani is a reputed clinical hematologist currently employed with Max Super Speciality Hospital in Saket, New Delhi.
- After his return from Canada, Dr. Naithani started his Hematology and Bone Marrow Transplant program at Max healthcare and is known to have performed over 130 BMTs in the past.
- His incredible skills and proficient work experience are currently helping him indulge in scientific research with multiple publications to his credit helping the national and international medical industry greatly.
Work Experience of Dr. Rahul Naithani
- Senior Consultant – Bone Marrow/Stem Cell Transplantation & Clinical Hematology at Max Healthcare from May 2011 till date
- The Hospital for Sick Children (Sick Kids) Toronto, Princess Margaret Hospital, Toronto, Canada
- St Jude Children’s Hospital, Memphis, Tenessee, USA
Dr. Rahul Naithani’s Qualifications
- DM – Clinical Haematology from All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi in 2009
- MD – Pediatrics from Lady Hardinge Medical College, New Delhi in 2004
- MBBS from Deen Dayal Upadhyay Gorakhpur University in 2001
Memberships of Dr. Rahul Naithani
- Indian Academy of Paediatrics (IAP)
Awards & Recognitions received by Dr. Rahul Naithani
- Best Presentation Award at European school of Oncology conference in 2008
- Meena Dhamija Award by Association of physicians of India-Delhi state chapter in 2007
- Second prize by the Indian Society of Hematology and Transfusion Medicine in 2006