Profile Snapshot of Dr. V Balaji
- Dr. V Balaji is currently working in Chennai, Tamil Nadu as an expert Vascular Surgeon.
- He has treated numerous people with chronic and acute problems, which include Pediatric and geriatric populations too.
- He is currently in touch with a fellowship related to endo Vascular Surgery and pancreas transplantation.
Dr. V Balaji’s Expertise
- Carotid surgery
- Diabetic foot syndrome
- Lower limb reconstructive surgery
- Minimally invasive endovascular procedures
Work Experience of Dr. V Balaji
- Dr. V. Balaji has thirty years of experience in Vascular and Endovascular Surgery.
- He is having ten years of experience in the UK in general vascular surgery and transplantation.
Dr. V Balaji’s Qualifications
- MBBS from the University of Madras
- MS (General Surgery) from the University of Madras
- FRCS, from the Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh in 1990
- Fellowship in Pancreas transplantation at University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, USA
- Fellowship in endovascular surgery at the University of Cologne, Germany.
Memberships of Dr. V Balaji
- International College of Surgeons
- British Transplant Society
- Vascular Society of India
- Venous Association of India
- Society of Vascular Surgery, USA
Publications of Dr. V Balaji
- Dr. V. Balaji has already published 4 journals and few more are yet to be published. He has also edited a book regarding vascular disorders. These four journals as well as the book are considered revolutionary in the treatment of vascular disorders.