Profile Snapshot of Dr. Ritu Hinduja
- Dr. Ritu Hinduja is a renowned Infertility expert in Mumbai and specializes in Reproductive Medicine.
- She has close to a decade of experience in the management of infertility and reproductive medicine and has training in all assisted reproduction techniques (ART).
- She holds a Masters degree in Reproductive Medicine and also has a Diploma in the same field from Keil University in Germany.
- Dr. Hinduja’s primary interest lies in the management of patients with fertility issues that include low ovarian reserve and preserving fertility for cancer patients and women who want to delay childbearing by freezing eggs.
- Dr. Ritu Hinduja is a regular invitee to national and international conferences and seminars all across the world and has also presented posters and papers on such forums.
- She also attends workshops and CMEs on a regular basis to keep abreast of the various advancements and developments taking place in the field of ART and Infertility.
- Dr. Hinduja has received several awards and accolades for her dedication and contributions to the field of infertility and reproductive medicine in India.
- She finds interest in research work and has various publications in her name in renowned national and international journals and women’s health magazines.
Work Experience of Dr. Ritu Hinduja
- Consultant of Infertility and Reproductive Medicine at Nova IVI Fertility, Mumbai since 2015
- Consultant of Reproductive Medicine at Rotunda- Center for Human Reproduction, Mumbai from 2011 to 2015
Dr. Ritu Hinduja’s Qualifications
- MBBS from Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Wardha in 2005
- MD in Gynecology and Obstetrics from Datta Meghe Institute of Medical Sciences, Nagpur in 2011
- Fellowship in Reproductive Medicine from Rotunda- The Center for Human Reproduction, Mumbai in 2011
- Fellowship in Reproductive Medicine from Assuta Medical Center, Tel Aviv, Israel in 2013
- Fellowship in Reproductive Medicine from Institut Marquès (Gynecology and Obstetrics), Barcelona, Spain in 2013
- Diploma in Reproductive Medicine from Keil University (International School of Medicine), Germany in 2014
- Masters in Reproductive Medicine from Homerton University, London in 2015
Memberships of Dr. Ritu Hinduja
- Federation of Obstetric and Gynecological Societies of India
- Indian Society of Assisted Reproduction
- Mumbai Obstetrics and Gynecological Society
- Association of Maharashtra Obstetrics and Gynecological Societies
Awards & Recognitions received by Dr. Ritu Hinduja
- Awarded Dr. C G Saraiya Travelling Fellowship in 2017
- Awarded the Shantabai Gulabchand Travelling Fellowship by Mumbai Obstetrics and Gynecological Society in 2016
- Received the Best Paper Award at the Central Asia Regional Conference in 2010
- Received the Best Poster Award at the AMOGS Annual Conference in 2009