- Dr. Ritu Hinduja is a renowned Infertility expert in Mumbai and specializes in Reproductive Medicine.
- She has close to a decade of experience in the management of infertility and reproductive medicine and has training in all the assisted reproduction techniques.
- She holds a Masters degree in Reproductive Medicine and also has a Diploma in the same field from Keil University in Germany.
- Dr. Hinduja’s primary interest lies in the management of patients with fertility issues that includes low ovarian reserve, preserving fertility for cancer patients and women who want to delay childbearing by freezing eggs.
- She is a regular invitee to national and international conferences and seminars all across the world and has also presented posters and papers on such forums.
- She also attends workshops and CMEs on a regular basis to keep abreast the various advancements and developments taking place in the field of ART and Infertility.
- Dr. Hinduja has received several awards and accolades for her dedications and contributions in the field of infertility and reproductive medicine in India.
- She finds interest in research work and has various publications in her name in renowned national and international journals and women health magazines.
- MBBS from Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Wardha, 2005
- MD in Gynecology and Obstetrics from Datta Meghe Institute of Medical Sciences, Nagpur, 2011
- Fellowship in Reproductive Medicine from Rotunda- The Center for Human Reproduction, Mumbai, 2011
- Fellowship in Reproductive Medicine from Assuta Medical Center, Tel Aviv, Israel, 2013
- Fellowship in Reproductive Medicine from Institut Marquès (Gynecology and Obstetrics), Barcelona, Spain, 2013
- Diploma in Reproductive Medicine from Keil University (International School of Medicine), Germany, 2014
- Masters in Reproductive Medicine from Homerton University, London, 2015
- Federation of Obstetric and Gynecological Societies of India
- Indian Society of Assisted Reproduction
- Mumbai Obstetrics and Gynecological Society
- Association of Maharashtra Obstetrics and Gynecological Societies
Awards and Recognitions
- Awarded Dr. C G Saraiya Travelling Fellowship in 2017
- Awarded the Shantabai Gulabchand Travelling Fellowship by Mumbai Obstetrics and Gynecological Society in 2016
- Received the Best Paper Award at the Central Asia Regional Conference in 2010
- Received the Best Poster Award at the AMOGS Annual Conference in 2009