Profile Snapshot of Dr. Rachit Saxena
- Dr. Rachit Saxena is an experienced cardiac surgeon, who is known for his extreme dedication to his profession, and for providing absolute patient satisfaction.
- Supported by an efficient cardiac surgical team, Dr. Saxena is known for successfully managing the most complex of cardiac surgical problems.
- His areas of expertise include coronary artery bypass grafting, single and multiple valve replacements, aortic root enlargement procedures, ross procedures, etc.
- Dr. Rachit Saxena is known especially known for the capability to perform cardiac surgery with minimal blood requirement and ensure early mobilization and return to work.
Dr. Rachit Saxena’s Expertise
- Coronary artery bypass grafting: Total arterial off-pump CABG
- Aortic root enlargement procedures
- Cardiac transplant and Ventricular Assist Device Implantation
- Complicated aortic procedures such as management of aortic dissection as well as all types of aortic aneurysms which require procedures like Bentall’s procedure or Aortic Arch replacement or an Elephant trunk or a
- Thoracoabdominal aortic replacement
- Hybrid Aortic Procedures: To manage even the most complex aortic disease with early recovery and minimal risks
- Minimally invasive cardiac surgery: This includes valvular replacement and simple coronary revascularization procedures and simple pediatric procedures
- Pediatric cardiac surgery: Simple and complex congenital cardiac surgical procedures such as management of univentricular hearts
- Redo cardiac surgery: All adult and pediatric redo cardiac surgeries
- Ross procedure Aortic surgery
- Valve replacement/repair: Single and multiple valve replacements
Work Experience of Dr. Rachit Saxena
- Consultant Cardiac Surgeon: Medanta Heart Institute, Medanta – The Medicity Gurgaon
- Assistant Professor: Department of CTVS at All India Institute of Medical Sciences, (AIIMS) New Delhi
- Post MCh Senior Resident: Dept of CTVS at All India Institute of Medical Sciences, (AIIMS) New Delhi
- Senior Resident: Department of CTVS at All India Institute of Medical Sciences, (AIIMS) New Delhi
- Senior Resident Department of CTVS at G.B. Pant Hospital, Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi
Dr. Rachit Saxena’s Qualifications
- MBBS from BRD Medical College, Gorakhpur
- MS from General Surgery; Kasturba Medical College, Mangalore
- MCh from Cardiothoracic and Vascular Surgery; AIIMS, New Delhi, India