Profile Snapshot of Dr. Pallavi Prasad
- Dr. Pallavi Prasad is a well-known Gynecologist in Bengaluru specializing in infertility and IVF.
- She has more than a decade of experience in the field and is a highly trained and skilled fertility expert.
- Dr. Pallavi Prasad received her training in obstetrics and gynecology from some of the prestigious institutes in India and went on to expand her knowledge in the field of Reproductive Medicine by obtaining an FNB from Madras Medical Mission.
- Dr. Prasad is a specialist in all kinds of Artificial Reproductive Techniques (ART) including IVF, ICSI, IUI, and IMSI. She also provides services for vitrification and cryopreservation.
- Prior to joining Nova Fertility center, she has also associated with other hospitals including Apollo and Milan in Bengaluru.
- With memberships in prestigious medical organizations, Dr. Prasad has made several presentations at the annual meetings and conferences of gynecological and infertility societies like the All India Congress of Obstetrics and Gynecology.
- Dr. Pallavi Prasad has also written articles and papers on her field of expertise and has published several columns on infertility and ART in renowned journals and newspapers.
Work Experience of Dr. Pallavi Prasad
- Consultant of IVF and Infertility at Nova IVI Fertility, Bengaluru
- Consultant of Gynecology & Obstetrics and Infertility at Apollo Hospital, Bengaluru
- Consultant of Gynecology & Obstetrics and Infertility at Milann Fertility Clinic, Bengaluru
- Senior Resident of Gynecology and Obstetrics in Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research, Pondicherry
Dr. Pallavi Prasad’s Qualifications
- MBBS from Bangalore Medical College in 2002
- MD in Obstetrics and Gynecology from Maulana Azad Medical College, Delhi
- FNB in Reproductive Medicine from Madras Medical Mission, Chennai
Publications of Dr. Pallavi Prasad
- Indian Society for Assisted Reproduction
- Indian College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists