- Dr. Pallavi Prasad is a well known Gynecologist in Bangalore specializing in infertility and IVF.
- She has more than a decade of experience in the field and is a highly trained and skilled fertility expert.
- She received her trainings in obstetrics and gynecology from some of the prestigious institutes in India and went on to expand her knowledge in the field of Reproductive Medicine by obtaining an FNB from Madras Medical Mission.
- Dr. Prasad is a specialist in all kinds of Artificial Reproductive Techniques (ART) including IVF, ICSI, IUI and IMSI. She also provides services for vitrification and cryopreservation.
- Prior to joining Nova Fertility centre, she has also been associated with other hospitals that include Apollo and Milan in Bangalore.
- With memberships of prestigious medical organizations, Dr. Prasad has made several presentations at the annual meetings and conferences of gynecological and infertility societies like the All India Congress of Obstetrics and Gynecology.
- She has also written articles and papers on her field of expertise and has published several columns on infertility and ART in renowned journals and newspapers.
- Infertility Management
- Consultant of IVF and Infertility at Nova IVI Fertility, Bangalore
- Consultant of Gynecology & Obstetrics and Infertility at Apollo Hospital, Bangalore
- Consultant of Gynecology & Obstetrics and Infertility at Milann Fertility Clinic, Bangalore
- Senior Resident of Gynecology and Obstetrics in Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research, Pondicherry
- MBBS from Bangalore Medical College, 2002
- MD in Obstetrics and Gynecology from Maulana Azad Medical College, Delhi
- FNB in Reproductive Medicine from Madras Medical Mission, Chennai
- Indian Society for Assisted Reproduction
- Indian College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists