Designation of Dr. Balachandar T G
Dr. Balachandar T G
Apollo Hospitals Greams Road, Chennai
Profile Snapshot of Dr. Balachandar T G
- Dr. Bala Chandran T G is a veteran gastroenterologist with over 41 years of experience.
- He practices at Apollo Hospital, Greams-Road Chennai, Tamil Nadu, and treats patients with stomach-related issues.
- Dr. Bala has also performed several major surgical operations related to Hepato-biliary, pancreatic diseases, and esophagus.
- Apart from completing his MBBS, MS, and MCh, he has done a fellowship from the Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh, the UK.
- He obtained training in laparoscopic techniques from Ethicon Endosurgery Institute, Mumbai.
- Doing initial education from Jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh, Dr. Bala Chandran T G has come a long way and is now among one of the best gastroenterologists from Apollo Hospitals, Chennai.
- Dr. Bala Chandran T G has done much research, authored, and published several articles in many publications.
Dr. T G Balachandar’s Expertise
- Cancer surgery
- General surgery
- Hernia Surgery
- Laparoscopic Surgery
- Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy
- Pancreatic diseases
- Surgery for Hepato-biliary & Pancreatic Diseases
Work Experience of Dr. Balachandar T G
- 41 years of experience in total
- Senior Consultant – Surgical Gastroenterologist, Apollo Hospitals, Chennai
Dr. T G Balachandar’s Qualifications
- MCh – Surgical GI
- MS – General Surgery
Memberships of Dr. Balachandar T G
- Association of Surgeons of India
- Indian Society of Gastroenterology
- Indian Association of Surgical Gastroenterology
- The Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh (RCSEd)
Awards & Recognitions received by Dr. Balachandar T G
- Presented Pfizer Gold Medal PG Award
- Designated Secretary to ASI (2003-2006), Chennai City Branch
- Organizing secretary for HEPATOCON – 2001, PANCON – 2004, HPBCON – 2008, and ASICON TN & P – 2005 by Association of surgeon of India, TN & Pondicherry chapter, Chennai