Designation of Dr. Vineesh Mathur
Profile Snapshot of Dr. Vineesh Mathur
- Dr. Vineesh Mathur is an accomplished and renowned Orthopedic Surgeon in India specializing in Spine Surgery.
- He holds an extensive experience of 25+ years in the field of orthopedics and spinal surgery and has performed over 6000 independent surgeries till date.
- Dr. Vineesh Mathur is highly trained in all kinds of spinal procedures and received training in the procedures from distinguished institutes in India, Spain, Turkey, USA, South Korea, and Denmark
- Dr. Mathur finds interest in various types of spinal disorders that include spinal deformity correction, spine fracture surgery, spine tumor surgery, and percutaneous spine intervention and caters to almost 400 such cases in Medanta every year.
- He works in close association with the Spine Care Foundation and contributes to society by helping to spread awareness and develop better spinal care facilities.
- He is academically active and has several publications to his credit in famous national and international orthopedic journals.
- He holds membership in esteemed medical associations and is a highly respected surgeon among his colleagues.
- Dr. Mathur has been invited as a faculty to various orthopedic and scientific conferences and seminars. He has delivered talks as well as given presentations on different aspects of spinal care and has been greatly acknowledged for his work.
Dr. Vineesh Mathur’s Expertise
- All kinds of treatments for spinal disorders
- Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery
- Percutaneous Spine Intervention
- Spinal deformity correction
- Spine surgery for tumors, fracture
Work Experience of Dr. Vineesh Mathur
- Visiting Consultant of Spine Surgery at Paras Hospital, Gurugram
- Visiting Consultant of Spine Surgery at Escorts Kalyani Hospitals, Gurugram
- Visiting Consultant of Spine Surgery at Indian Spinal Injuries Centre, New Delhi
- Registrar of Spine Surgery at All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi
- Consultant of Orthopedics at Holy Family Hospital, New Delhi
Dr. Vineesh Mathur’s Qualifications
- MBBS from B J Medical College, Ahmadabad in 1988
- MS in Orthopedics from B J Medical College, Ahmadabad in 1991
- DNB in Orthopedics from National Board of Examinations in 1992
Memberships of Dr. Vineesh Mathur
- Indian Orthopedic Association
- Life member, Association of Spine Surgeons of India
- Life member, North American Spine Society
- Life member, National Academy of Medical Sciences, New Delhi
- Medical Council of India
- Delhi Spine Society
Trainings in Spinal Surgery done by Dr. Vineesh Mathur
- Paraplegia Institute, Ahmadabad
- Seoul National University Hospital, South Korea
- Dukes University, North Carolina
- Cervical Spine Research Society teaching Centre, Barcelona