- Dr. Vineesh Mathur is an accomplished and renowned Orthopedic Surgeon in India specializing in Spine Surgery.
- He is currently the Director of the Division of Spine at Bone and Joint Institute of Medanta in Gurgaon.
- He holds an extensive experience of 25+ years in the field of orthopedics and spinal surgery and has performed over 6000 independent surgeries till date.
- He is highly trained in all kinds of spinal procedures and received trainings in the procedures from distinguished institutes in India, Spain, Turkey, USA, South Korea and Denmark
- Dr. Mathur finds interest in various types of spinal disorders that include spinal deformity correction, spine fracture surgery, spine tumor surgery, and percutaneous spine intervention and caters to almost 400 such cases in Medanta every year.
- He works in close association with the Spine Care Foundation and contributes to the society by helping to spread awareness and develop better spinal care facilities.
- He is academically active and has several publications to his credit in famous national and international orthopedic journals.
- He holds membership of esteemed medical associations and is a highly respected surgeon among his colleagues.
- Dr. Mathur has been invited as a faculty to various orthopedic and scientific conferences and seminars. He has delivered talks as well as given presentations on different aspects of spinal care and has been greatly acknowledged for his work.
- All kinds of treatment for spinal disorders
- Spinal deformity correction
- Spine surgery for tumor, fracture
- Percutaneous Spine Intervention
- Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery
- Visiting Consultant of Spine Surgery at Paras Hospital, Gurgaon
- Visiting Consultant of Spine Surgery at Escorts Kalyani Hospitals, Gurgaon
- Visiting Consultant of Spine Surgery at Indian Spinal Injuries Centre, New Delhi
- Registrar of Spine Surgery at All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi
- Consultant of Orthopedics at Holy Family Hospital, New Delhi
- MBBS from B J Medical College, Ahmadabad, 1988
- MS in Orthopedics from B J Medical College, Ahmadabad, 1991
- DNB in Orthopedics from National Board of Examinations, 1992
Trainings in Spinal Surgery
- Paraplegia Institute, Ahmadabad
- Seoul National University Hospital, South Korea
- Dukes University, North Carolina
- Cervical Spine Research Society teaching Centre, Barcelona
- Indian Orthopedic Association
- Life member, Association of Spine Surgeons of India
- Life member, North American Spine Society
- Life member, National Academy of Medical Sciences, New Delhi
- Medical Council of India
- Delhi Spine Society