- Dr. Sneha Sathe is a consultant gynecologist and infertility specialist in Mumbai and associated with Nova IVI Fertility.
- She has close to a decade of experience in the field of ART and Reproductive medicine and has achieved several successful pregnancies through IVF, IUI, ICSI and other techniques of assisted reproduction.
- She finds special interest in mild IVF and is also experienced in other aspects of gynecology such as management of PCOS, recurrent implantation failure, endometriosis and failed IVF cycles.
- Dr. Sathe started her career as an Infertility Specialist at Rotunda- The Center for Human Reproduction and worked there for 4 years before joining Nova IVI in 2014.
- She is a regular invitee at various forums on women wellness and infertility and has attended several seminars and conferences where she has spoken about the advancements in the field of Reproductive medicine and ART and has also presented various papers on the same.
- A member of prestigious medical organizations, Dr. Sathe is an avid researcher and has several publications to her credit in the form of articles, abstracts and papers.
- She also regularly attends medical courses and training workshops to keep in constant touch with the advancement made in the field of IVF and Assisted Reproductive Techniques.
- Consultant of Infertility, IVF and Reproductive Medicine at Nova IVI Fertility, Mumbai since 2014
- Infertility Specialist at Rotunda- The Center for Human Reproduction, Mumbai from 2009 to 2014
- Consultant of Obstetrics and Gynecology at P.D. Hinduja Hospital, Mumbai
- Consultant of Obstetrics and Gynecology at Sion Hospital, Mumbai
- Consultant of Obstetrics and Gynecology at Wadia Hospital, Mumbai
- Senior Resident of Obstetrics and Gynecology at Lady Goschen Hospital in Mangalore
- MBBS from K. J. Somaiya Medical College and Research Centre, Mumbai
- MS in Gynecology and Obstetrics from Kasturba Medical College, Mangalore
- ART Course for Clinicians from National University Hospital, Singapore
- Advanced Certificate Course in IVF and Reproductive Medicine from Homerton University Hospital, UK
- Federation of Obstetric and Gynecological Societies of India
- European Society for Human Reproduction and Embryology
- Indian Society of Assisted Reproduction, life member
- Mumbai Obstetrics and Gynecological Society, life member
- Association of Medical Consultants, life member