Designation of Dr. Sanjay Goja
Profile Snapshot of Dr. Sanjay Goja
- Dr. Sanjay Goja is known for being the first Indian surgeon to perform Robotic Hepatectomy.
- Dr. Sanjay Goja has performed over 1000 liver transplant surgeries, as well as over 500 hepatobiliary procedures as a primary surgeon.
- He is an active member of various organizations such as the Association of Surgeons of India, American College of Surgeons, Indian Association of Gastrointestinal Endo Surgeons, International Liver Transplant Society, etc.
Work Experience of Dr. Sanjay Goja
- Program Director and Clinical Lead – Liver Transplant, HPB Surgery and Robotic Liver Surgery, Narayana Superspeciality Hospital, Gurugram (currently)
- Senior Consultant – HPB Surgery & Liver Transplantation, Medanta Institute of Liver Transplantation & Regenerative Medicine at Medanta the Medicity, Gurgaon
- Consultant – HPB Surgery & Liver Transplantation, Medanta Institute of Liver Transplantation & Regenerative Medicine at Medanta-the Medicity, Gurgaon
- Associate Consultant – HPB Surgery & Liver Transplantation, HPB Surgery & Liver Transplant
Dr. Sanjay Goja’s Qualifications
- MBBS from Jawaharlal Nehru Hospital
- MS from BD Sharma Postgraduate Institute of Medical Sciences
Memberships of Dr. Sanjay Goja
- Association of Surgeons of India
- American College of Surgeons
- Indian Association of Gastrointestinal Endo Surgeons
- International Liver Transplant Society
- Clinical Robotic Surgery
- International Association of Surgeons, Gynecologists & Oncologists.