- Known for being the first Indian surgeon to perform Robotic Hepactomy, Dr Sanjay Goha has performed over 1000 liver transplant surgeries, as well as over 500 hepatobilliary procedures as a primary surgeon.
- He is an active member of various organizations such as Association of Surgeons of India, American College of Surgeons, Indian Association of Gastrointestinal Endo Surgeons, International Liver Transplant Society etc.
- HPB surgery
- Liver transplantation
- Robotic Liver surgery
- Program Director and Clinical Lead – Liver Transplant, HPB Surgery and Robotic Liver Surgery, Narayana Superspeciality Hospital, Gurgaon (currently)
- Senior Consultant – HPB Surgery & Liver Transplantation, Medanta Institute of Liver Transplantation & Regenerative Medicine, Medanta the Medicity, Gurgaon
- Consultant – HPB Surgery & Liver Transplantation, Medanta Institute of Liver Transplantation & Regenerative Medicine, Medanta, the Medicity, Gurgaon
- Associate Consultant – HPB Surgery & Liver Transplantation, HPB Surgery & Liver Transplant
- MBBS – Jawaharlal Nehru Hospital
- MS – BD Sharma Postgraduate Institute of Medical Sciences
- Association of Surgeons of India
- American College of Surgeons
- Indian Association of Gastrointestinal Endo Surgeons
- International Liver Transplant Society
- Clinical Robotic Surgery
- International Association of Surgeons, Gynecologist & Oncologists.